- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn up the volume on your exhaust system with MBRP Universal Mufflers
- Free-flowing chambered or spiral core designs speed up exhaust flow for enhanced performance
- Available in a wide range of inlet/outlet sizes and patterns to work with cars, trucks and SUVs
- Fits inlet piping from 2.5” to a full 5”
- Wrought from brushed aluminized steel, black coated aluminized steel, T409 stainless steel or T304 stainless steel
- Backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminized steel and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel
American Idol, The Voice, America's Got Talent—there's no shortage of sources for shrill, nails-on-a-chalkboard noises out there. But, what about a sound that raises your pulse, puts hair on your chest and reminds you of chucking firecrackers into mailboxes as a kid? A sound like Ted Nugent cutting down old-growth timber with only his guitar? For that kinda tone, there's only one source: MBRP Universal Mufflers.
As strong and intimidating as Andre The Giant, MBRP Mufflers sport free flowing chambered or spiral core designs that let exhaust gases rush through with nearly no restriction. By cutting your backpressure, they unlock your true performance potential while amplifying your motor's mean rumble. And, each muffler is expertly crafted from your choice aluminized steel (polished or black), T409 stainless or T304 stainless to fit your budget.
Whether you're riding a compact import or a burly American diesel pickup, MBRP Universal Mufflers come a wide range of sizes to fit exhaust pipes between 2.5" to 5". Plus, they're available in a range of inlet/outlet configurations to match your stock pipe setup. And, it's backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminized steel and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel.
MBRP Universal Mufflers Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew C (BATTLE GROUND, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Colorado — Jun 12, 2014 10:36 PM
Really well built muffler, great price, and great sound! I ordered a 2.5 in/out muffler and received a 3 inch in/out muffler. I had an exhaust shop fabricate some new piping to make it fit, so no big deal really. But it should have been the correct size in the first place, oh well, it happens.
Reviewed by brandon b (LA PORTE CITY, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Fusion — May 13, 2014 9:33 PM
MBRP has impressed me with the work they do for ecoboost exhaust. So I went with a custom built exhaust with this muffler and it's sounds great and turbo spools better.
Reviewed by Lee S (CUMBERLAND, VA) — Apr 29, 2014 6:16 PM
The MBRP straight through muffler worked good on my application of a 5 inch system coming from the turbo to the side tailpipe on my dump truck. I mounted the muffler on topside of tailpipe and it looked good and sounded good.
- mbrp exhaust tips diesel
- truck exhaust bed covers
- dodge ram turbo exhaust
- double wall dual exhaust tips
- ford headers
- lexus exhaust system performance
- dodge diesel exhaust
- nissan armada exhaust system
- sierra fender flares
- 2007 toyota tundra performance exhaust
- air filters auto
- automotive headlights
- car bras cheap