- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Juice up your exhaust tone with roid-raging Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers
- They're the loudest single-chamber mufflers in the Flowmaster family, delivering an unmistakable straight-header roar
- Universally sized to fit a wide range of pipe diameters and configurations
- Equipped with Delta Flow technology for maximum engine scavenging
- Built tough from MIG-welded 409S stainless steel
- Designed for racing and off-road driving
- Your Flowmaster Super 10 Series Muffler is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The world is full of loud noises. Jackhammers digging up concrete, TNT ripping open the bowels of a coal mine, David Lee Roth shattering glass with his high notes. But, how would it sound if Diamond Dave were jackhammering a metal trashcan packed with nitroglycerin while belting out “Runnin' with the Devil"? You don't have to guess—you just have to bolt on Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers.
Engineered for an ear-piercing exhaust tone, the Flowmaster Super 10 Series delivers the explosive sound of running straight headers without sacrificing engine scavenging. In fact, every Flowmaster Super 10 is packed with Delta Flow technology to help speed up spent gases while they blow through. A boss exhaust and enhanced performance—they both come standard with your Super 10 Series Flowmaster Mufflers.
As rugged as it is aggressive, your Flowmaster Super 10 Muffler is wrought from MIG-welded 409S stainless steel. Plus, you can get them in a wide range of sizes and patterns to fit stock and aftermarket pipes. Flowmaster even backs your Super 10 Muffler with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
70 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ramon L (BELEN, NM) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Saturday at 11:07 AM
The Flowmaster Super 10 makes my 2004 Nissan Titan sound like a Beast! The shipping was excellent no dents in the packaging. I got my Flowmaster dumped down and it looks good!! Really satisfied with this Exhaust!!!
Reviewed by Michael A (Niagara Falls, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Avenger — Jun 22, 2016 12:56 PM
Awesome muffler great sound gave my car a deep rumble put on 2014 dodge avenger my car never sounded better I highly recommend it
Reviewed by Pierre G (LORTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Crown Victoria — Jun 03, 2016 8:19 PM
Very mean and deep sound. Makes my Crown Vic growl like a monster. Total head turner at start up and reaving up. 10 our of 10.
- 50 series big block for sale
- flowmaster 40 series muffler
- flowmaster force ii reviews
- flowmaster free flow cats
- chevy exhaust
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- 2011 ford f150 dual exhaust
- f150 exhaust tips
- super 44 flowmaster muffler fj cruiser
- best deals on tonneau covers
- bumper and grill guard
- truck bed rubber liner