- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Juice up your exhaust tone with roid-raging Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers
- They're the loudest single-chamber mufflers in the Flowmaster family, delivering an unmistakable straight-header roar
- Universally sized to fit a wide range of pipe diameters and configurations
- Equipped with Delta Flow technology for maximum engine scavenging
- Built tough from MIG-welded 409S stainless steel
- Designed for racing and off-road driving
- Your Flowmaster Super 10 Series Muffler is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The world is full of loud noises. Jackhammers digging up concrete, TNT ripping open the bowels of a coal mine, David Lee Roth shattering glass with his high notes. But, how would it sound if Diamond Dave were jackhammering a metal trashcan packed with nitroglycerin while belting out “Runnin' with the Devil"? You don't have to guess—you just have to bolt on Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers.
Engineered for an ear-piercing exhaust tone, the Flowmaster Super 10 Series delivers the explosive sound of running straight headers without sacrificing engine scavenging. In fact, every Flowmaster Super 10 is packed with Delta Flow technology to help speed up spent gases while they blow through. A boss exhaust and enhanced performance—they both come standard with your Super 10 Series Flowmaster Mufflers.
As rugged as it is aggressive, your Flowmaster Super 10 Muffler is wrought from MIG-welded 409S stainless steel. Plus, you can get them in a wide range of sizes and patterns to fit stock and aftermarket pipes. Flowmaster even backs your Super 10 Muffler with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bryce Z (College Place, WA) Reviewed for a 1979 GMC C/K 2500 — Aug 13, 2015 8:32 PM
Everyone thought it be loud and obnoxious so they were trying to convince me to just settle for glasspaks.... And am I glad I didn't... This thing is MEAN and very aggressive since I got two coming out, dumped at the axle complimented with headers... I recommend these mufflers to everyone!
Reviewed by Brian E (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Expedition — Jun 29, 2015 10:51 PM
Recieved the muffler in two days. Had it installed the next day. the sound is loud and powerful, most of my friends have said it makes my Expedition sound like a Shelby Mustang. I have seen an increase in power and torque. Dont know if theres an increase in MPG because I lay my foot into it a bit more now just to hear that beautiful growl