- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Juice up your exhaust tone with roid-raging Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers
- They're the loudest single-chamber mufflers in the Flowmaster family, delivering an unmistakable straight-header roar
- Universally sized to fit a wide range of pipe diameters and configurations
- Equipped with Delta Flow technology for maximum engine scavenging
- Built tough from MIG-welded 409S stainless steel
- Designed for racing and off-road driving
- Your Flowmaster Super 10 Series Muffler is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The world is full of loud noises. Jackhammers digging up concrete, TNT ripping open the bowels of a coal mine, David Lee Roth shattering glass with his high notes. But, how would it sound if Diamond Dave were jackhammering a metal trashcan packed with nitroglycerin while belting out “Runnin' with the Devil"? You don't have to guess—you just have to bolt on Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers.
Engineered for an ear-piercing exhaust tone, the Flowmaster Super 10 Series delivers the explosive sound of running straight headers without sacrificing engine scavenging. In fact, every Flowmaster Super 10 is packed with Delta Flow technology to help speed up spent gases while they blow through. A boss exhaust and enhanced performance—they both come standard with your Super 10 Series Flowmaster Mufflers.
As rugged as it is aggressive, your Flowmaster Super 10 Muffler is wrought from MIG-welded 409S stainless steel. Plus, you can get them in a wide range of sizes and patterns to fit stock and aftermarket pipes. Flowmaster even backs your Super 10 Muffler with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
99 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nick V (Forney, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy SSR — Tuesday at 6:36 AM
Installer on a 5.3 SSR. Has the sound I wanted. Not too loud, I assume because of the Catalytic Converters. Added pipe to the front so it is installed closer to tailpipes under the bed, so no noticeable Drone inside cab.
Reviewed by johnny h (Brookhaven, MS) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Jun 03, 2017 9:44 AM
If u like loud pipes super 10 is the way to go I think the super 44 would be better for a daily driver though