- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Juice up your exhaust tone with roid-raging Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers
- They're the loudest single-chamber mufflers in the Flowmaster family, delivering an unmistakable straight-header roar
- Universally sized to fit a wide range of pipe diameters and configurations
- Equipped with Delta Flow technology for maximum engine scavenging
- Built tough from MIG-welded 409S stainless steel
- Designed for racing and off-road driving
- Your Flowmaster Super 10 Series Muffler is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The world is full of loud noises. Jackhammers digging up concrete, TNT ripping open the bowels of a coal mine, David Lee Roth shattering glass with his high notes. But, how would it sound if Diamond Dave were jackhammering a metal trashcan packed with nitroglycerin while belting out “Runnin' with the Devil"? You don't have to guess—you just have to bolt on Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers.
Engineered for an ear-piercing exhaust tone, the Flowmaster Super 10 Series delivers the explosive sound of running straight headers without sacrificing engine scavenging. In fact, every Flowmaster Super 10 is packed with Delta Flow technology to help speed up spent gases while they blow through. A boss exhaust and enhanced performance—they both come standard with your Super 10 Series Flowmaster Mufflers.
As rugged as it is aggressive, your Flowmaster Super 10 Muffler is wrought from MIG-welded 409S stainless steel. Plus, you can get them in a wide range of sizes and patterns to fit stock and aftermarket pipes. Flowmaster even backs your Super 10 Muffler with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Flowmaster Super 10 Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan P (AUSTIN, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 26, 2016 10:31 AM
The super 10 is the loudest muffler flowmaster had and it is exactly what I was looking for thanks to auto anything on the price
Reviewed by Lloyd A (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 1987 Chevy El Camino — Jan 21, 2016 12:24 AM
I have an 87 Chevy El Camino with a underpowered 305 city motor.. you could hardly here the motor running.. great looking car, but no one gave it a second look.. I put two flowmeter super 10 series mufflers, and now it sounds as good and as beefy as it looks....pulling into a gas station they resonate a deep tone that people turn to look at what car sounds so good... I've had quite a few compliments on my car since putting them on....
Reviewed by Alexander P (Largo, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Dec 17, 2015 6:04 PM
I replaced my MBRP mufflers and got 2 super 10s(1 each pipe) Love the sound when you start it up and accellerate. Its agressive sound but not as agressive as i thought. People on here say there is drone but def No drone on mine and pretty quite on hwy to be honest, you really hear the gurggle/rasp/deep mean tone when you accelerate! Def great exhaust!!! Here is a sound clip from my Tundra.. http://youtu.be/okx3U5aD91Y
Reviewed by Mark H (North Little Rock, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 17, 2015 5:50 AM
This muffler is better than the supper 44 !!! The 5.0 in my truck sounds great! Awesome product from auto anything! Thanks!
- 50 series big block for sale
- flowmaster 40 series muffler
- flowmaster force ii reviews
- flowmaster free flow cats
- chevy exhaust
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- 2011 ford f150 dual exhaust
- f150 exhaust tips
- super 44 flowmaster muffler fj cruiser
- best deals on tonneau covers
- bumper and grill guard
- truck bed rubber liner