- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on Flowmaster Universal Resonators and tune out annoying in-cab drone
- Expertly engineered to clear away interior resonance without muffling your exhaust's rich exterior tone
- Maintains restriction-free exhaust flow
- Perfect as a replacement for your stock resonator or for upgrading your aftermarket Flowmaster exhaust
- Constructed from fully-welded 409S stainless steel or 16-gauge aluminized steel for maximum durability
- Available in a range of universal sizes and pipe patterns
- Backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminized steel and a limited Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel
Whoever said that getting there is half the fun obviously didn't drive with an aftermarket exhaust kit. The mind-numbing drone that seeps up into the cockpit turns road trips into torture sessions, which explains why people pull over to see oversized balls of twine and Paul Bunyan statues. Instead of putting up with drone, filter it out with Flowmaster Universal Resonators.
Like an equalizer for your exhaust system, Flowmaster Resonators dial down the bad tones without stifling the good notes. You're left with a quieter cockpit inside and a richer, purer purr outside—all without adding power-robbing restrictions to your exhaust. Plus, they're built from your choice of 409S stainless steel or 16-gauge aluminized steel for years of dependability under harsh conditions.
Universally designed to fit a wide range of vehicles, Flowmaster Muffler Resonators come in a host of sizes and inlet/outlet patterns. Whether you're replacing your stock resonator or adding one to a resonator-less system, you're sure to find a Flowmaster Resonator that fits. What's more, they're backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminized steel and a limited Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel.
Flowmaster Universal Resonators Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by benjamin c (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 06, 2015 6:35 AM
Got the dbx series exhaust for my tacoma, which sounded great but droned like I ran over a crotch rocket with a pinned throttle. This resonator reduced drone, and quieted the exhaust down just enough to make it enjoyable. I'm all for loud, but with upgraded speakers maxed out loud enough to make my ears ring, I could still hear the drone before the resonator.
Reviewed by Dan L (CHELMSFORD, MA) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 08, 2014 9:27 AM
I installed the Cat Back system - American Thunder a few weeks back. I was fun scaring the neighbors with the sound of the 5.7 liter but the drone between 1700 - 2000 rpms finally got to me. The resonator killed the drone and muted the cat back to some degree. Although Auto Anything claimed this to be a "button up" installation, it really isn't. You'll need to cut into the existing system and I recommend having it welded by a reputable shop. Nice mellow rumble now.
- flow master mufflers
- flowmaster 70 series
- flowmaster american thunder catback exhaust system
- flowmaster free flow cats
- hyundai performance parts
- jeep headers review
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- cat back exhaust for ford ranger
- exhaust systems for dodge dakota
- floor mats for toyota sequoia
- pickup caps
- ski rack for car
- step side