- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hook up a burly dose of backend bling with Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips
- Double-wall construction looks beefy and lasts for years
- Crafted from pure, hard-wearing stainless steel
- Round angle cut end gives a sharp appearance
- Dual exit tip delivers the powerful look of dual exhaust
- Bolt two tips to your dual-exit system for a quad look
- Polished to an eye-catching gleam
- Embossed Flowmaster logo let's ‘em know you roll with the Flows
- Easy and secure clamp-on installation
- Choose from a variety of inlet/outlet sizes
- Sold individually
- Your Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips are backed by a 3-year warranty
What's dual, round, angle cut, loud and bad to the bone? If you said the Wilson-sister rock & roll duo, Heart, we'd say good guess. And, if you said Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips, we'd say—BINGO!
Rolled from pure stainless steel—the only material fit for exhaust tips—these Flowmaster tips feature dual-wall construction for maximum quality and a beefy look. Coupled with the head-turning polish and aggressive angle cuts, your dual-exit tips are sure to garner more than their share of double takes. Meanwhile the famous Flowmaster logo has your competition looking the other way.
Available in several sizes and designed for a no-weld installation, your Flowmaster dual exhaust tips clamp right to your existing tailpipe. That way, you're out rollin' with the Flows in no time! Best yet, Flowmaster backs your Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips with a 3-year warranty.
Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rodney T (ABINGDON, IL) Reviewed for a 1996 Pontiac Firebird — May 23, 2017 6:48 AM
This was the perfect addition to my Firebird convertible. Looks awesome, very clean and dresses up the old stock tailpipe .
Reviewed by AN N (morro bay, CA) — Nov 02, 2016 8:32 PM
only gripe is that the nut and bolt is a joke, they easily strip. Had to replace both with a better quality one. both bolt flange should be black so it is not easily seen from back side of car as well as bolt,nut and washers.
- flowmaster exhaust, mufflers & tips
- kc 69 series
- lebra car bra prices
- flowmaster 50 series mufflers
- dodge exhaust systems
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- volkswagen bra
- nissan armada exhaust manifold
- seat covers for toyota sienna 2012
- dodge challenger muffler
- fitted seat covers
- luggage rack bag
- tonno cover