Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 4/20
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hook up a burly dose of backend bling with Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips
- Double-wall construction looks beefy and lasts for years
- Crafted from pure, hard-wearing stainless steel
- Round angle cut end gives a sharp appearance
- Dual exit tip delivers the powerful look of dual exhaust
- Bolt two tips to your dual-exit system for a quad look
- Polished to an eye-catching gleam
- Embossed Flowmaster logo let's ‘em know you roll with the Flows
- Easy and secure clamp-on installation
- Choose from a variety of inlet/outlet sizes
- Sold individually
- Your Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips are backed by a 3-year warranty
What's dual, round, angle cut, loud and bad to the bone? If you said the Wilson-sister rock & roll duo, Heart, we'd say good guess. And, if you said Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips, we'd say—BINGO!
Rolled from pure stainless steel—the only material fit for exhaust tips—these Flowmaster tips feature dual-wall construction for maximum quality and a beefy look. Coupled with the head-turning polish and aggressive angle cuts, your dual-exit tips are sure to garner more than their share of double takes. Meanwhile the famous Flowmaster logo has your competition looking the other way.
Available in several sizes and designed for a no-weld installation, your Flowmaster dual exhaust tips clamp right to your existing tailpipe. That way, you're out rollin' with the Flows in no time! Best yet, Flowmaster backs your Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips with a 3-year warranty.
Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chad L (Winterville, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Durango — Mar 07, 2015 7:15 AM
I thought the sound would be deeper but it wasnt much of a diffence..the tip didnt come out from under my bumper.i will have to add to it.
Reviewed by John A (EAST NORTHPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Jan 09, 2015 3:49 PM
Nice touch for finishing off my American Thunder exhaust on my challenger. Very high quality for the money and nice finish. I used the 4 inch weld ons and they look awesome. I shopped the web for tips for my car and they were 250.00 to 500.00 dollars a pair, and I seen them on other challengers at the shop. These are just as nice for a quarter of the price,and with the quality of flowmaster's products you will not go wrong with any of there tips.
Reviewed by Christopher O (Killeen, TX) Reviewed for a 1995 — Aug 25, 2014 6:28 AM
This is by far the best Flowmaster Tip that I have seen on the market. Auto Anything has the low prices to make me break down and buy it.
Reviewed by Attorney G (Tamuning, GU) Reviewed for a 1995 Toyota Celica — May 19, 2014 8:20 PM
This product adds a measure of class to our car. Its solid stainless steel construction bodes well for a long lifespan. So glad I found it. Never look back! Flomaster is great. BMA
- flowmaster dual exhaust
- exhaust kits-force ii kit
- flowmaster 40 series delta flow
- high flow cat flowmasters
- honda headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust systems
- 2008 gmc acadia floor mats
- ford excursion exhaust
- toyota tundra performance exhaust systems
- running boards for suv
- auto cover
- cheap air filters for cars