- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hook up a burly dose of backend bling with Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips
- Double-wall construction looks beefy and lasts for years
- Crafted from pure, hard-wearing stainless steel
- Round angle cut end gives a sharp appearance
- Dual exit tip delivers the powerful look of dual exhaust
- Bolt two tips to your dual-exit system for a quad look
- Polished to an eye-catching gleam
- Embossed Flowmaster logo let's ‘em know you roll with the Flows
- Easy and secure clamp-on installation
- Choose from a variety of inlet/outlet sizes
- Sold individually
- Your Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips are backed by a 3-year warranty
What's dual, round, angle cut, loud and bad to the bone? If you said the Wilson-sister rock & roll duo, Heart, we'd say good guess. And, if you said Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips, we'd say—BINGO!
Rolled from pure stainless steel—the only material fit for exhaust tips—these Flowmaster tips feature dual-wall construction for maximum quality and a beefy look. Coupled with the head-turning polish and aggressive angle cuts, your dual-exit tips are sure to garner more than their share of double takes. Meanwhile the famous Flowmaster logo has your competition looking the other way.
Available in several sizes and designed for a no-weld installation, your Flowmaster dual exhaust tips clamp right to your existing tailpipe. That way, you're out rollin' with the Flows in no time! Best yet, Flowmaster backs your Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips with a 3-year warranty.
Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark T (Chino Hills, CA) — Jun 06, 2015 8:34 PM
I used these for the exhaust for my diesel hot water & space heater (Aqua Hot) on my motor home. They look great and the duel outlets made the exhaust quieter.
Reviewed by Laurence G (Depoe Bay, OR) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Prius — May 22, 2015 9:28 PM
Well, to put this diatribe in honest perspective ..... I stuck this thing on my daughter's Prius that I just bought her ( please don't ask my why ). Yes a Prius.. ugh, she has destroyed 2 Bimners and a VDP Jaguar my wife gave her. So, don't expect relevance as to legitimate performance . I man I had order thus specified a 2in. exhaust tip and he received a 21/2 inlet unit. Think " does not fit. " He drilled and set three tap screws sleeved with washers to snug it on. Guess what' . Looks good?
Reviewed by Chad L (Winterville, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Durango — Mar 07, 2015 7:15 AM
I thought the sound would be deeper but it wasnt much of a diffence..the tip didnt come out from under my bumper.i will have to add to it.
- flowmaster dual exhaust
- exhaust kits-force ii kit
- flowmaster 40 series delta flow
- high flow cat flowmasters
- honda headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust systems
- 2008 gmc acadia floor mats
- ford excursion exhaust
- toyota tundra performance exhaust systems
- running boards for suv
- auto cover
- cheap air filters for cars