- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hook up a burly dose of backend bling with Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips
- Double-wall construction looks beefy and lasts for years
- Crafted from pure, hard-wearing stainless steel
- Round angle cut end gives a sharp appearance
- Dual exit tip delivers the powerful look of dual exhaust
- Bolt two tips to your dual-exit system for a quad look
- Polished to an eye-catching gleam
- Embossed Flowmaster logo let's ‘em know you roll with the Flows
- Easy and secure clamp-on installation
- Choose from a variety of inlet/outlet sizes
- Sold individually
- Your Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips are backed by a 3-year warranty
What's dual, round, angle cut, loud and bad to the bone? If you said the Wilson-sister rock & roll duo, Heart, we'd say good guess. And, if you said Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips, we'd say—BINGO!
Rolled from pure stainless steel—the only material fit for exhaust tips—these Flowmaster tips feature dual-wall construction for maximum quality and a beefy look. Coupled with the head-turning polish and aggressive angle cuts, your dual-exit tips are sure to garner more than their share of double takes. Meanwhile the famous Flowmaster logo has your competition looking the other way.
Available in several sizes and designed for a no-weld installation, your Flowmaster dual exhaust tips clamp right to your existing tailpipe. That way, you're out rollin' with the Flows in no time! Best yet, Flowmaster backs your Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tips with a 3-year warranty.
Flowmaster Dual Round Angle-Cut Exhaust Tip Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael W (Everett, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Volkswagen Eurovan — Feb 01, 2018 8:26 PM
I makes the VW Eurovan look a lot better, the exhaust pipe that was installed had a square outlet and it looked horrible.
Reviewed by Lawrence G (Delray Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 1955 Ford F-100 — Dec 06, 2017 9:04 PM
I like the quality of these Flowmasters stainless exhaust tips. There are no crimps and are smooth. The finish is first rate. I also like the classy detail shape of the opening of the exhaust. I would have like to weld the tip onto my exhaust pipe but I used the provided heavy duty compression clamp that works well. Having the name Flowmaster on the tips is a nice touch.
Reviewed by William H (Hobart, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Aug 22, 2017 11:12 AM
I was very happy with my flowmaster tips. Had them installed and couldn't look any better then seeing them on 2016 f150. Good quality and workmanship.
Reviewed by Paul D (Port Orange, FL) — Aug 02, 2017 7:35 AM
Very much satisfied with this product and the service from auto anything,. Superb to say the least??????????????????