- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beat the heat and turn down the drone with a Flowmaster Muffler Heat Shield
- Blocks radiant heat from scorching your floorboards and cooking your cockpit
- Deflects sound down on the street instead of up in your cockpit for a more comfortable ride
- Built tough from pre-formed aluminum
- Available in multiple styles to fit Flowmaster Super 50 Series, 50 Series Big Block and 70 Series Big Block II Mufflers
- Comes with sturdy metal straps for a simple install
- Your Flowmaster Muffler Heat Shield is covered by a 3-year warranty
Nothing excites your inner Andretti like the roar of a performance exhaust system. But, when you're cruising down the highway trying to listen to your audiobook, you want a little piece and quiet in your cockpit—and the story steaming up your windows, not your overheated floorboards. Put a comfortable buffer between yourself and your exhaust with a Flowmaster Muffler Heat Shield.
Just as a medieval knight's shield deflects the slings and arrows of his enemies, your Flowmaster Exhaust Heat Shield blocks drone and radiant heat from sneaking inside your ride. And, while you enjoy a cooler, calmer interior, the world outside still gets to hear your intimidating growl as you blast past.
Wrought from durable and lightweight pre-formed aluminum, your Flowmaster Heat Shield is designed to survive the harshest conditions. It comes in multiple sizes to fit Flowmaster Super 50 Series, 50 Series Big Block and 70 Series Big Block II Mufflers, and includes heavy-duty metal straps for a simple install. Plus, Flowmaster covers your muffler shield with a 3-year warranty.
Flowmaster Muffler Heat Shield Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James M (HERNANDO, MS) Reviewed for a 1939 Chevy Business Coupe — Sep 07, 2013 6:29 AM
Super easy to install, and a very noticeable in radiant heat reduction thru the floor which was my goal to improve the efficency of a/c.
Reviewed by Brian A (Goodyear, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Apr 24, 2013 9:25 PM
I wanted a louder muffler than stock, but didn't anticipate the resonance. The cab of my truck got way too loud. This heat shield did the trick, nearly eliminating the resonance that entered the cab. Now the loudness remains, but doesn't bother me or my family. Installation is beyond simple, taking only minutes to install.
- cheapest flowmaster exhaust systems
- compare american force with dual thunder
- high flow cat flowmasters
- super 10 flowmaster
- nissan headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust
- heat shield for chrysler town and country
- honda exhaust tips
- 2011 dodge challenger headers
- best car bicycle racks
- pick-up truck bed cover cap
- truck bed grocery and cargo net