- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beat the heat and turn down the drone with a Flowmaster Muffler Heat Shield
- Blocks radiant heat from scorching your floorboards and cooking your cockpit
- Deflects sound down on the street instead of up in your cockpit for a more comfortable ride
- Built tough from pre-formed aluminum
- Available in multiple styles to fit Flowmaster Super 50 Series, 50 Series Big Block and 70 Series Big Block II Mufflers
- Comes with sturdy metal straps for a simple install
- Your Flowmaster Muffler Heat Shield is covered by a 3-year warranty
Nothing excites your inner Andretti like the roar of a performance exhaust system. But, when you're cruising down the highway trying to listen to your audiobook, you want a little piece and quiet in your cockpit—and the story steaming up your windows, not your overheated floorboards. Put a comfortable buffer between yourself and your exhaust with a Flowmaster Muffler Heat Shield.
Just as a medieval knight's shield deflects the slings and arrows of his enemies, your Flowmaster Exhaust Heat Shield blocks drone and radiant heat from sneaking inside your ride. And, while you enjoy a cooler, calmer interior, the world outside still gets to hear your intimidating growl as you blast past.
Wrought from durable and lightweight pre-formed aluminum, your Flowmaster Heat Shield is designed to survive the harshest conditions. It comes in multiple sizes to fit Flowmaster Super 50 Series, 50 Series Big Block and 70 Series Big Block II Mufflers, and includes heavy-duty metal straps for a simple install. Plus, Flowmaster covers your muffler shield with a 3-year warranty.
Flowmaster Muffler Heat Shield Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian F (PLYMOUTH, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chrysler 300 — Jul 13, 2016 4:58 AM
This product is amazing! It truly eliminates vibrations and muffles droning in the cockpit of your vehicle. The application is a breeze and the materials are top notch quality!
Reviewed by Christopher M (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Apr 06, 2016 9:03 AM
Have a FM 50 CB with dual exhaust and read how this shield helped with interior drone resonance. Installation was easy - within 10 minutes. I definitely can tell a difference with the drone - I still hear the dual exhaust due to the windows but the drone is considerably reduced.
- flowmaster exhaust, mufflers & tips
- best vinyl conditioner
- catalytic converter for california emissions
- tonneaumate toolbox
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- lexus brakes
- dodge exhaust
- dodge challenger exhaust systems
- 2008 buick enclave floor mats
- 2012 ford focus cat back exhaust
- custom steering wheel cover
- ski racks for cars
- vehicle bra