- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cut your emissions without curbing your performance with Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal
- Universally sized to fit most pre-OBD and OBD-II vehicles
- Stuffed with oversized substrates and massive amounts of precious metals to filter out more toxins from your tailpipe
- Constructed from fully welded stainless steel for superior durability
- Protected by a built-in heat shield
- Meets all Federal EPA emissions standards and are fully 49-state street legal
- 25,000-mile internal component warranty; 5-year/50,000-mile external body warranty
If all it took to make Iron Eyes Cody shed a solitary tear was a sack of fast food chucked out a car window, imagine how hard The Crying Indian would bawl by the amount of noxious fumes rolling out of our tailpipes. Instead of just handing him a hanky, help clean up the environment with a high-flow Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converter - 49-State Legal.
Universally sized to fit a wide range of cars, trucks and SUVs, Flowmaster Catalytic Converters are built with both pollution and performance in mind. On the inside, they're equipped with enormous ceramic substrates coated in maximum precious metals. This smart design helps strip out more toxins without adding undue restrictions to your exhaust system, satisfying both the EPA and your pedal foot. In fact, every Flowmaster High Flow Catalytic Converter is 49-state street legal, so you can use them everywhere outside of California.
Besides being incredibly green, Flowmaster Converters are built to last with stainless steel bodies that are fully welded to prevent leaks. Plus, the built-in heat shield helps cool your converter down for years of dependable service. In fact, Flowmaster goes so far as to back your cat with a 25,000-mile warranty on the internal components and a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty for the body.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew P (Kaufman, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport — Dec 01, 2016 9:56 PM
Mitsubishi wanted $1700 to fix my catalytic converter. YEA RIGHT. I bought this flowmaster cat and had my muffler guy weld it on for $25. All together I spent $135 and it passed emissions inspection with flying colors! Thanks Autoanything!
Reviewed by c r w (DANVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 24, 2016 5:57 AM
Product quality was good and appeared to have good flow-thru characteristics which was what I wanted. Auto Anything had great price and free shipping with product arriving very soon after order. Would highly recommend this product and Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Jgru K (Flanders, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Mar 14, 2015 5:47 AM
Great replacement for stock cats. Noticed significant increase in power and good sound with Flowmaster muffler . No problem with codes from o2 sensors with new parts. A lot less expensive then stock factory parts.
Reviewed by Ronald D (COEUR D ALENE, ID) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Mar 09, 2015 8:06 PM
Had bad factory cats so I redid my entire exhaust. Flowmaster cats seem to be working just fine. Service engine light is off. Definitely have more power and torque. And not sucking down a ton of gas!!!!