Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 6/01
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cut your emissions without curbing your performance with Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal
- Universally sized to fit most pre-OBD and OBD-II vehicles
- Stuffed with oversized substrates and massive amounts of precious metals to filter out more toxins from your tailpipe
- Constructed from fully welded stainless steel for superior durability
- Protected by a built-in heat shield
- Meets all Federal EPA emissions standards and are fully 49-state street legal
- 25,000-mile internal component warranty; 5-year/50,000-mile external body warranty
If all it took to make Iron Eyes Cody shed a solitary tear was a sack of fast food chucked out a car window, imagine how hard The Crying Indian would bawl by the amount of noxious fumes rolling out of our tailpipes. Instead of just handing him a hanky, help clean up the environment with a high-flow Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converter - 49-State Legal.
Universally sized to fit a wide range of cars, trucks and SUVs, Flowmaster Catalytic Converters are built with both pollution and performance in mind. On the inside, they're equipped with enormous ceramic substrates coated in maximum precious metals. This smart design helps strip out more toxins without adding undue restrictions to your exhaust system, satisfying both the EPA and your pedal foot. In fact, every Flowmaster High Flow Catalytic Converter is 49-state street legal, so you can use them everywhere outside of California.
Besides being incredibly green, Flowmaster Converters are built to last with stainless steel bodies that are fully welded to prevent leaks. Plus, the built-in heat shield helps cool your converter down for years of dependable service. In fact, Flowmaster goes so far as to back your cat with a 25,000-mile warranty on the internal components and a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty for the body.
Flowmaster Universal Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jgru K (Flanders, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Mar 14, 2015 5:47 AM
Great replacement for stock cats. Noticed significant increase in power and good sound with Flowmaster muffler . No problem with codes from o2 sensors with new parts. A lot less expensive then stock factory parts.
Reviewed by Ronald D (COEUR D ALENE, ID) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Mar 09, 2015 8:06 PM
Had bad factory cats so I redid my entire exhaust. Flowmaster cats seem to be working just fine. Service engine light is off. Definitely have more power and torque. And not sucking down a ton of gas!!!!
Reviewed by Jonathan G (KINGWOOD, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Mercury Mountaineer — Jul 30, 2014 8:52 PM
Replaced the OEM primary cats with the Flowmasters and got a high quality product for a very reasonable cost. Very happy with the end result.
Reviewed by Howard B (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Tahoe — Apr 05, 2014 10:23 PM
Well what do you say about the best . Flowmaster has saved the day once again I love the shortness of this cat. The cat was received in time on time . I have decided to put Flows on my 46 chevy as soon as possible. Thanks Howard.
Reviewed by Adama D (MARIETTA, GA) Reviewed for a 1999 BMW 5-Series — Mar 13, 2014 10:04 PM
Had this flowmaster 2830125 pair univesal 49-state legal fdor my bmw 540,so far so good , like the sound, great price fast shipping.
- exhaust mufflers for sale
- flowmaster super 40 reviews
- oval angle cut exhaust tips
- exhaust kit, stainless steel (flowmaster) dual out rear
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- toyota exhaust
- honda headers
- 2002 jeep liberty exhaust
- 2011 gmc denali performance exhaust system
- acura floor mats tsx
- custom floor mats for car
- fender trims
- racks for cars