- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dial down the temperatures under your hood with Heatshield Armor Exhaust Heat Shield
- Insulates your exhaust to reduce radiant heat up to 60%
- Perfect for headers, diesel particulate filters, downpipes and everywhere else on your exhaust
- Its inner ceramic core is rated to survive 1800-degree conditions continuously and 2200-degrees intermittently
- Its outer layer cleans up easily, doesn't soak up oil and won't irritate your skin—zero asbestos
- Comes in your choice of 1/4" or 1/2" thicknesses
- Available in a wide range of lengths
- Simple to trim for a custom fit around your pipes
- Download Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Heatshield covers your Armor Exhaust Heat Shield with a 90-day warranty
Whether you're cruising down the block or hot lapping around the track, the inside of your engine compartment starts to feel like the surface of the sun after a couple of miles. And we all know the source of those sizzling temps: your exhaust. You can't exactly run an A/C unit under the hood, but you can insulate your pipes with the Heatshield Armor Exhaust Head Shield.
Expertly engineered to keep the heat trapped in your pipes, Armor Exhaust Heat Shield cuts radiant heat up to 60%. Not only does it protect the rest of your drivetrain from high temps, but it also helps improve scavenging for faster exhaust flow. Better still, your cockpit won't feel like an oven when you're rolling with Armor Heat Shield.
Exhaust headers, diesel particulate filters and downpipes—this heavy-duty Heatshield Products Heat Wrap has the guts to withstand the most blistering conditions. In fact, it's equipped with a ceramic liner, so it can survive 1800-degree temperatures without so much as breaking a sweat. Available in either 1/4" or 1/2" thicknesses, it comes in a wide range of lengths, and it's easy to trim for a perfect fit on your pipes. Plus, it's backed by a 90-day warranty.
Heatshield Products Armor Exhaust Heat Shield Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Matthew H (ELLENSBURG, WA) — Feb 12, 2014 8:24 PM
Installed this armor exhaust heat shield and it lowered my temps tremendously. From 800 degrees down to 130 degrees. I would recommend this to anybody that is trying to lower their temperatures. Great product.
- heatshield products exhaust, mufflers & tips
- exhaust manifold heat shield
- suv mufflers
- thermal heat shield for brake lines
- performance headers
- bmw exhaust
- dodge diesel exhaust
- high performance catalytic converter f150
- matrix exhaust
- 1999 chevy silverado fender flares
- mats for vehicles
- durable truck seat covers
- bra cars sale