- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lower your engine bay temps up to 50% with Heatshield Exhaust Wrap
- Heavy-duty insulation for headers, downpipes, crossover pipes and the rest of your exhaust system
- Boosts your horsepower by enhancing engine scavenging
- Rugged enough to withstand 1200 degrees continuously and 2000 degrees intermittently
- Woven from premium fiberglass yarn that's noncombustible and resistant to both water and fungus
- Available in your choice of black or off-white
- Multiple widths and lengths available
- Choose from just the exhaust wrap, or a kit that includes the wrap and locking ties
- Built tough in the USA
- Download Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Heatshield Exhaust Wrap includes a 90-day warranty
Heat. You need it to cook a great steak, but you wish it didn't exist when you're hot-lapping around the track and feel your gas pedal start to lose steam. High temps under the hood kill performance, and your exhaust system is the main source of that sizzle. Fortunately, there's an easy way to turn down your ride's thermostat and crank up the ponies: insulate your pipes with Heatshield Exhaust Wrap.
Just as stuffing your walls with Pink Panther insulation helps keep your home cooler, dressing your exhaust system with Heatshield Exhaust Wrap helps drop the mercury in your engine compartment. In fact, you can see as much as a 50% reduction in temperature. So, where's all that heat going? It stays trapped in whatever you wrap—your headers, downtube, crossover pipes and more. And, hotter fumes mean better scavenging, which means more horsepower for you to enjoy.
Designed to survive blistering conditions, Heatshield Products Header Wrap is woven from premium fiberglass yarn that's rated for up to 1200 degrees of continuous and 2000 degrees of intermittent exposure. It's available in a wide range of sizes, and you can choose between black and off-white finishes. Plus, Heatshield backs your Exhaust Wrap with a 90-day warranty.
- Click the "Detailed Info" tab if you would like to use our tool to estimate how much exhaust wrap you will need for your headers, downpipe, or exhaust system
- When working with fiberglass, always wear safety glasses, a dust mask, gloves and long sleeves
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- heatshield products exhaust, mufflers & tips
- what is the best heatsheild for a toyota sequoia 2012
- catalitic converter for 2007 suzuki xl7
- cobra skin exhaust wrap
- audi accesories
- jeep headers
- hyundai performance parts
- infiniti g37 exhaust
- chevy colorado exhaust measure
- headers chevy silverado
- aftermarket side mirrors
- customized floor mats
- bicycle rack