- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get premium performance and style with Heatshield Products Premium Exhaust Wrap
- Crafted from asbestos-free, high-quality HPTC-coated fiberglass yarn
- HPTC-coated fiberglass yarn handles higher heat than uncoated fiberglass
- Maintains hotter exhaust gas and decreases gas density
- Increases exhaust scavenging and reduces intake temperatures
- Reduces under-hood temps by up to 50%
- Manages intake and exhaust temperatures to increases horsepower
- Rated for 1350F continuous use and 2000F for intermittent
- Choose from a variety and lengths and widths – each 1/16” thick
- Proudly made in the USA
- Download Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Heatshield Products Premium Exhaust Wrap is backed by a 90-day warranty
When it comes to hotel rooms, full-size sedans and Vegas weddings, savvy shoppers always upgrade to the premium package. And, thanks to proprietary ceramic-coated fiberglass weaves, the same goes for exhaust wraps. That's why savvy exhaust wrap shoppers always choose Heatshield Products Premium Exhaust Wrap.
Taking the idea of woven-fiberglass exhaust wraps a step further, Heatshield fortifies your Exhaust Wrap with a proprietary HPTC coating. This special coating maintains flexibility under extreme conditions, allowing this premium wrap to cook at 150F hotter than traditional wraps, without breaking down or getting brittle. The ceramic-based coating also helps maintain the rich color—your choice of deep black or racy white.
By keeping the exhaust heat high and the density low, Heatshield wraps make for maximum exhaust scavenging. This also leads to wildly reduced under-hood temps and super-cool intake temperatures. And when combined, you simply get more horsepower. What's more, Heatshield Products backs your Premium Header Wrap with a premium 90-day warranty.
- Click the "Detailed Info" tab if you would like to use our tool to estimate how much exhaust wrap you will need for your headers, downpipe, or exhaust system
- Safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when installing your Exhaust Wrap
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- heatshield products exhaust, mufflers & tips
- air raid filter cleaner
- automotive blow dryer
- flowmaster 50 suv muffler
- ford exhaust systems
- jaguar floor mats
- jeep headers review
- seat covers for 2011 camaro
- 2002 gmc sierra long tube headers
- 2004 ford f250 exhaust
- car stops for garages
- chrome accents for trucks
- truck bed trim