- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/02 - 7/07
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep heat out of the cockpit with Heatshield Products HP Sticky Shield
- Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface (not recommended for unfinished fiberglass or rough surfaces)
- Rated for 1100°F continuous and 2000°F intermittent use
- Flexes, bends and conforms to almost any shape
- 100% asbestos-free materials
- Reflects over 90% of radiant heat (with 1” or greater airspace)
- Crafted from 1/8” fiberglass insulation with a .003” thick aluminum shield
- Can be cleaned after installation
- Perfect for Jeeps, 4x4s, hot rods, street rods, and any customized machine
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Heatshield Products HP Sticky Shield is backed by a 90-day warranty
Driving your fire-breathing mean machine on the street, track or trail is a surefire way to have fun. But, when under-hood heat starts creeping its way into your cockpit, that cozy driver seat quickly turns into an uncomfortable hot seat. So, stop the heat at the source with a layer of Heatshield Products HP Sticky Shield.
Designed to peel and stick to virtually any surface, HP Sticky Shield is the perfect way to keep the heat off your feet and your seat. These panels stick to floorboards and transmission tunnels to reflect heat given off by scorching exhaust components. Its super flexible, so it conforms to most any space. And once installed, it stands up to the elements and frequent cleanings.
Your Sticky Heat Shield is crafted from 100% asbestos-free aluminum-shielded glass insulation. It's capable of deflecting up to 90% of the radiant heat, redirecting it away from the cockpit and out into the cold. Heatshield crafts your Sticky Shield in several sizes for your custom needs, and better yet, they back it with a 90-day warranty.
- Installation tip: Heatshield Armor Weld Tape is strongly recommended to use on the edges and seams of your Sticky Shield. This provides maximum thermal protection and increased resistance to the elements and pressure washing.
- Safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when installing your HP Sticky Shield
- Sticky Shield material is electrically conductive; always insulate any terminals that might come in contact with it
Heatshield Products HP Sticky Shield Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ivan F (AURORA, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — Oct 28, 2014 9:07 PM
I used this product to shield my gas tank. It really work! Excellent quality. The name "sticky" is an understatement..!! This product "stick" for real. A template should be made before working with this product. Remember to get Heatshield Weld Tape to seal and protect the edges. (Part 170002).
Reviewed by Terry B (GLENDALE, AZ) — Jun 18, 2014 8:10 PM
Just finished installing HP sticky shield on the engine side of our firewall. I'm impressed thus far with how it sticks, shields radiant heat from the cockpit, and seams stay together with the armor weld tape.
Reviewed by VIDAL S (Kissimmee, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Corvette — Nov 15, 2013 6:18 AM
Great product with a very strong adhesive. The finish is a great plus. It adds to the look instead of becoming an eye-sore. My only issue is that I ordered the 23"x24" size and it is packaged folded and the fold lines deform the nice finish. I would suggest the product (regardless of size) be rolled for packaging. If most buyers are like me, a large part of choosing this product is it's nice finish.
- heatshield products exhaust, mufflers & tips
- exhaust manifold heat shield
- jba performance
- thermal heat shield for brake lines
- honda headers
- hyundai performance parts
- audi accesories
- buick roadmaster 1994 performance parts
- 2012 dodge charger rt top exhaust system
- lexus seat covers rx 350
- truck side steps
- chrome accessories
- bike rack for suv