- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Combat high heat with Heatshield Products HP Heatshield Mat
- Choose from non-stick or adhesive-backed rolls
- Rated for 450°F direct, 1100°F continuous and 1800°F intermittent use
- Flexes, bends and conforms to almost any shape
- Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface (not recommended for unfinished fiberglass or rough surfaces)
- Reflects over 90% of radiant heat (with 1” or greater airspace)
- Shield firewalls, hoods, body panels, floorboards, metal/plastic intakes air boxes and more (clean plastic parts with isopropyl alcohol)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Heatshield Products HP Heatshield Mat is backed by a 90-day warranty
As a racer, hot-rodder or off-roader, you know that the welcome mat is always out for ground-pounding horsepower and tire-turning torque. But, when the resulting high heat comes knocking, show it the back door with a few rolls of Heatshield Products HP Heatshield Mat.
By reflecting heat, HP Heatshield is the perfect way to keep the heat away from intakes and air boxes. It also works great for shielding firewalls, hoods, body panels and floorboards to keep heat out of the cockpit. And, since it's super flexible, Heat Shield Mat flexes and bends to nearly any shape.
Your Heat Shield Mat is crafted from aluminized glass insulation, so it's capable of deflecting up to 90% of the radiant heat. Heatshield makes it available in non-stick and adhesive-backed rolls, and to take a little more heat off, they back your Heatshield Mat with a 90-day warranty.
- Safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when installing your HP Heatshield Mat
- HP Heatshield Mat material is electrically conductive; always insulate any terminals that might come in contact with it
- Self-adhesive version is not recommended for rough unfinished fiberglass or carbon fiber
Heatshield Products HP Heatshield Mat Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Todd S (SAINT ALBANS, WV) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Mar 17, 2016 11:38 AM
I used this to cover and insulate the outside of the filter box of the ColdSport cold air intake system for my 2016 MX5 Miata. I found it very easy to work with and if you follow instructions, very easy to apply and have adhere to the outside of the box. Coupled with the Heatshield tape it resulted in a very professional appearance and function.
Reviewed by Matt D (Encino, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Audi A4 — Apr 03, 2014 12:42 PM
The HP mat does a great job repelling radiant heat from my turbocharger and exhaust system from being absorbed by my intake system. Keeps my heat shield running cool and reducing heat soak.
Reviewed by Clinton B (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda 3 — Jul 02, 2013 9:17 PM
I used it to wrap the factory heat shield (with a couple of rust holes, the vehicle is 25 years old and the factory heatshield is no longer available). Installation was easy, just cut to size, peel off backing and press on.
- heatshield products exhaust, mufflers & tips
- what is the best heatsheild for a toyota sequoia 2012
- catalitic converter for 2007 suzuki xl7
- cobra skin exhaust wrap
- performance headers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- toyota exhaust
- toyota sequoia exhaust
- heat shield for chrysler town and country
- nissan armada headers
- best truck seat covers
- car window wind deflectors
- cargo storage for suv