- The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe unlocks more power and flow from your pipes
- Specialized shaping enhances exhaust flow, encouraging scavenging and boosting horsepower
- Crafted from 400 series stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Magnaflow's Tru-X Pipe also reduces unwanted noise with its subtle exhaust angles
- Encourages better balance between cylinder banks
- The Magnaflow X-Pipe features weld-on installation in place of your stock H-pipe crossover section
- 2.25", 2.5" and 3" inlet diameters
- Your Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover one of the easiest ways to milk some extra power out of your engine. The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe replaces traditional H-pipe crossover designs with a more refined section that enhances flow.
The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe represents a significant step forward in exhaust design. The secret is the precision-bent and welded pipe angles, which are less abrupt than an H-pipe. With a more wide-open path, the Tru-X Pipe encourages power-inducing scavenging, yet it reduces unwanted noise levels-the best of both worlds.
Magnaflow makes the Tru-X Pipe to last, too. Everything is custom-fabricated for your vehicle from 400 series stainless steel that resists corrosion for years. Beyond quality materials, your Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe boasts a Lifetime Warranty, too.
Magnaflow Tru-X Pipes Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy L (Northern Cambria, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Oct 29, 2015 8:27 AM
Exactly what I was looking for got rid of my resanators fit right in a little tight but works well songs great with my headers and Gibson mufflers
Reviewed by Ariana L (WHITE PLAINS, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW 7-Series — Oct 19, 2015 8:20 PM
I love this high quality xpipe .. I put it on every single one of my cars all 5 ... I was surprised of the factory v8 sound I got on my 2013 760 LI ... Amazing rumble when I gun it . Let's not get started how well it worked with my corsa muffler on the srt8 jeep 2014 . This xpipe goes with anything and it's reliable off the bat .
Reviewed by koby P (ALEDO, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Apr 06, 2015 8:08 PM
Great product, really deepens tone and brings out such a more performance/muscle sound.
Reviewed by Merrell H (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Sep 26, 2014 3:39 AM
I installed it on 14 ZL1 Camaro. It got rid of the exhaust popping and gave it a rich deep growl. A must to have!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- f150 installation cost of magnaflow
- magnaflow cat back exhaust reviews
- 5 exhaust tips
- catalytic converter california
- audi accesories
- jeep exhaust systems
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- 1989 ford y pipe
- titan headers
- dodge truck exhaust
- bumper lights for trucks
- pickup truck tailgate
- suv mats cargo area