- The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe unlocks more power and flow from your pipes
- Specialized shaping enhances exhaust flow, encouraging scavenging and boosting horsepower
- Crafted from 400 series stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Magnaflow's Tru-X Pipe also reduces unwanted noise with its subtle exhaust angles
- Encourages better balance between cylinder banks
- The Magnaflow X-Pipe features weld-on installation in place of your stock H-pipe crossover section
- 2.25", 2.5" and 3" inlet diameters
- Your Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover one of the easiest ways to milk some extra power out of your engine. The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe replaces traditional H-pipe crossover designs with a more refined section that enhances flow.
The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe represents a significant step forward in exhaust design. The secret is the precision-bent and welded pipe angles, which are less abrupt than an H-pipe. With a more wide-open path, the Tru-X Pipe encourages power-inducing scavenging, yet it reduces unwanted noise levels-the best of both worlds.
Magnaflow makes the Tru-X Pipe to last, too. Everything is custom-fabricated for your vehicle from 400 series stainless steel that resists corrosion for years. Beyond quality materials, your Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe boasts a Lifetime Warranty, too.
Magnaflow Tru-X Pipes Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jose I (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jan 08, 2016 9:15 AM
I must say I am very impressed with the quality of this x pipe. Looks well built and made to last. Definitely changed the sound of my truck, and must say can feel a difference compared to my previous straight pipes.
Reviewed by Rainier G (Fort Irwin, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — Dec 15, 2015 8:21 PM
I installed this on my 2010 C300. I am planing to do a muffler delete sometime soon. Right now, having the resonator replaced with magna flow x-pipe makes much better tone on my exhaust while driving or acceleration. The gas mileage has no change and did not affect my driving. This product is good.
Reviewed by Randy L (Northern Cambria, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Oct 29, 2015 8:27 AM
Exactly what I was looking for got rid of my resanators fit right in a little tight but works well songs great with my headers and Gibson mufflers
Reviewed by Ariana L (WHITE PLAINS, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW 7-Series — Oct 19, 2015 8:20 PM
I love this high quality xpipe .. I put it on every single one of my cars all 5 ... I was surprised of the factory v8 sound I got on my 2013 760 LI ... Amazing rumble when I gun it . Let's not get started how well it worked with my corsa muffler on the srt8 jeep 2014 . This xpipe goes with anything and it's reliable off the bat .
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/15
There are no customer reviews for this product
- f150 installation cost of magnaflow
- magnaflow cat back exhaust reviews
- 5 exhaust tips
- catalytic converter california
- audi accesories
- jeep exhaust systems
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- 1989 ford y pipe
- titan headers
- dodge truck exhaust
- bumper lights for trucks
- pickup truck tailgate
- suv mats cargo area