- The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe unlocks more power and flow from your pipes
- Specialized shaping enhances exhaust flow, encouraging scavenging and boosting horsepower
- Crafted from 400 series stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Magnaflow's Tru-X Pipe also reduces unwanted noise with its subtle exhaust angles
- Encourages better balance between cylinder banks
- The Magnaflow X-Pipe features weld-on installation in place of your stock H-pipe crossover section
- 2.25", 2.5" and 3" inlet diameters
- Your Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover one of the easiest ways to milk some extra power out of your engine. The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe replaces traditional H-pipe crossover designs with a more refined section that enhances flow.
The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe represents a significant step forward in exhaust design. The secret is the precision-bent and welded pipe angles, which are less abrupt than an H-pipe. With a more wide-open path, the Tru-X Pipe encourages power-inducing scavenging, yet it reduces unwanted noise levels-the best of both worlds.
Magnaflow makes the Tru-X Pipe to last, too. Everything is custom-fabricated for your vehicle from 400 series stainless steel that resists corrosion for years. Beyond quality materials, your Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe boasts a Lifetime Warranty, too.
Magnaflow Tru-X Pipes Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by koby P (ALEDO, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Apr 06, 2015 8:08 PM
Great product, really deepens tone and brings out such a more performance/muscle sound.
Reviewed by Merrell H (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Sep 26, 2014 3:39 AM
I installed it on 14 ZL1 Camaro. It got rid of the exhaust popping and gave it a rich deep growl. A must to have!!
Reviewed by James l (MONTICELLO, IN) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — Sep 05, 2014 6:22 PM
I have a 97 Chevy with a 5.7 with headers, and this X pipe with Magnaflow exhaust sounds like a true muscle exhaust system. It is exactly what I was looking for. Magnaflow is now only exhaust I will use.
Reviewed by Herbie G (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jaguar XF — Apr 08, 2014 10:53 PM
The Magnaflow Tru X-Pipe was recommended to me by members of the jaguar club I belong to. This recommendation was well worth the money, time, and the investment. My exhaust sounds smoother while the car gets off the line better. *I would buy it again for any future projects.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
- magnaflow muffler
- magnaflow y pipe dodge ram
- catalytic converter california
- magnaflow cat back exhaust reviews
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- honda headers
- honda performance exhaust
- ford edge exhaust
- honda accord trailer hitch
- pontiac g8 headers
- rubber car mat
- cheapest cold air intake systems
- chip tuners