- The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe unlocks more power and flow from your pipes
- Specialized shaping enhances exhaust flow, encouraging scavenging and boosting horsepower
- Crafted from 400 series stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Magnaflow's Tru-X Pipe also reduces unwanted noise with its subtle exhaust angles
- Encourages better balance between cylinder banks
- The Magnaflow X-Pipe features weld-on installation in place of your stock H-pipe crossover section
- 2.25", 2.5" and 3" inlet diameters
- Your Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover one of the easiest ways to milk some extra power out of your engine. The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe replaces traditional H-pipe crossover designs with a more refined section that enhances flow.
The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe represents a significant step forward in exhaust design. The secret is the precision-bent and welded pipe angles, which are less abrupt than an H-pipe. With a more wide-open path, the Tru-X Pipe encourages power-inducing scavenging, yet it reduces unwanted noise levels-the best of both worlds.
Magnaflow makes the Tru-X Pipe to last, too. Everything is custom-fabricated for your vehicle from 400 series stainless steel that resists corrosion for years. Beyond quality materials, your Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe boasts a Lifetime Warranty, too.
Magnaflow Tru-X Pipes Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jerryll G (BOLINGBROOK, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 29, 2016 8:41 PM
Add more Horse power to my SRT and better fuel mileage. Plus with the resonator delete it sounds great .
Reviewed by Gary P (OLATHE, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Apr 15, 2016 5:43 PM
Sounds much better without the resonators and with the x pipe installed. Does it's job.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 6/23