- The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe unlocks more power and flow from your pipes
- Specialized shaping enhances exhaust flow, encouraging scavenging and boosting horsepower
- Crafted from 400 series stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Magnaflow's Tru-X Pipe also reduces unwanted noise with its subtle exhaust angles
- Encourages better balance between cylinder banks
- The Magnaflow X-Pipe features weld-on installation in place of your stock H-pipe crossover section
- 2.25", 2.5" and 3" inlet diameters
- Your Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Discover one of the easiest ways to milk some extra power out of your engine. The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe replaces traditional H-pipe crossover designs with a more refined section that enhances flow.
The Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe represents a significant step forward in exhaust design. The secret is the precision-bent and welded pipe angles, which are less abrupt than an H-pipe. With a more wide-open path, the Tru-X Pipe encourages power-inducing scavenging, yet it reduces unwanted noise levels-the best of both worlds.
Magnaflow makes the Tru-X Pipe to last, too. Everything is custom-fabricated for your vehicle from 400 series stainless steel that resists corrosion for years. Beyond quality materials, your Magnaflow Tru-X Pipe boasts a Lifetime Warranty, too.
Magnaflow Tru-X Pipes Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by koby P (ALEDO, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Apr 06, 2015 8:08 PM
Great product, really deepens tone and brings out such a more performance/muscle sound.
Reviewed by Merrell H (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Sep 26, 2014 3:39 AM
I installed it on 14 ZL1 Camaro. It got rid of the exhaust popping and gave it a rich deep growl. A must to have!!
Reviewed by James l (MONTICELLO, IN) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — Sep 05, 2014 6:22 PM
I have a 97 Chevy with a 5.7 with headers, and this X pipe with Magnaflow exhaust sounds like a true muscle exhaust system. It is exactly what I was looking for. Magnaflow is now only exhaust I will use.
Reviewed by Herbie G (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jaguar XF — Apr 08, 2014 10:53 PM
The Magnaflow Tru X-Pipe was recommended to me by members of the jaguar club I belong to. This recommendation was well worth the money, time, and the investment. My exhaust sounds smoother while the car gets off the line better. *I would buy it again for any future projects.
Reviewed by BRUCE B (Farmington, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Mar 04, 2014 7:07 AM
When the 2 banks of exhaust meet in the middle, the velocity extracts the flow creating more TQ at WOT. Along comes a higher pitched tone, but with MagnaPacks that sound turns into sheer adrenalin! Anyone that tells you a X Pipe makes no power, is seriously mistaken! It lessens the resistance of Exhaust flow from the Exhaust Valves when dumping the pulses of gas into the Manifold. Gotta love Magnaflow! DYNO proven baby!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- magnaflow muffler
- magnaflow y pipe dodge ram
- catalytic converter california
- magnaflow cat back exhaust reviews
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- honda headers
- honda performance exhaust
- ford edge exhaust
- honda accord trailer hitch
- pontiac g8 headers
- rubber car mat
- cheapest cold air intake systems
- chip tuners