- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1296 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by MICHAEL B (North Tonawanda, NY) Reviewed for a 1986 Ford Mustang — Feb 03, 2017 2:05 PM
This system was not an easy install compared to other fox body exhaust systems I have used. The Tailpipes extend too far out past the bumper and I have no adjustment left. The system is nicely polished and sounds good, but I probably wouldn't purchase a magnaflow system again
Reviewed by Brian D (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 24, 2017 6:01 AM
Sounds good I have CAI now this..next thing I want is a tuner so I can mess with the Rev limiter but when you get on it it's pretty load notice minimal power gains sounds good but at idle didn't notice any change in sound but the beast comes alive at full throttle
Reviewed by Alexander L (MINNEAPOLIS, MN) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Frontier — Jan 18, 2017 10:27 AM
It wasn't as loud as I expected, but I can feel the extra horse power and torque. You won't hear the rumble until 4,000 RPM or higher. I guess I shouldn't expect too much from a V6.
Reviewed by Jeffery D (Attleboro, MA) Reviewed for a 1997 BMW 3-Series — Jan 11, 2017 4:12 AM
Great finish and sound level. One hanger needed adjustment to get proper alignment. Packaged very well
Reviewed by Kenny C (WINTER PARK, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Corvette — Jan 08, 2017 12:05 PM
My son and I installed in apx one hour . Easy install . Very nice exhaust system . Small amount of drone cruising around at low speed . I would like it to be louder at full throttle . More torque , judging from more wheel spin . I'm happy . Good Job , MagnaFlow .