- Get a Free Magnaflow Hoodie With Purchase - $40.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Select from a variety of systems delivering your desired sound and power
- Each system is custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Choose between single- and dual-exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Easy, no-hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems are made with pride in sunny Oceanside, CA
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Sound, performance and power — the three things everyone wants and you can have with a Magnaflow Exhaust System. An aftermarket exhaust is the perfect way to unleash your ride’s potential. With larger pipes, high-quality T-409 stainless steel construction and straight-through muffler designs, a Magnaflow cat back exhaust or axle back exhaust is the perfect upgrade to virtually any vehicle.
Magnaflow offers many different performance exhaust systems, from their MF Series Cat Back Exhaust to their Pro Series Particulate Filter Back Exhaust — and everything in between — to satisfy the sound and power needs of every car and driver. In addition to sound and performance options, Magnaflow offers a variety of exhaust pipe sizes, colors and exit types to give the look you desire.
Horsepower gains, increased pulling torque and even improved MPGs (if you can keep your foot off the gas pedal) are yours with a Magnaflow Exhaust. These USA-made, bolt-on systems are suitable for the novice and experienced DIYer alike. To complete the package, Magnaflow backs your Exhaust System with a Lifetime Warranty.
This information was last updated on 2/13/18.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1405 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ivan L (Katy, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru WRX — Tuesday at 4:37 AM
I choose this exhaust because most of the WRX/STI owners use other brand like Nameless, Remark etc. I don't see any review of this exhaust let say 1 or 2 review, so i diceded to give it a try. Nice deep tone, no drone, easy installation, a lil bit pricy compare to other brands and the dual wall big a** tip look hella good. Yeah the MF exhaust give my 2016 WRX a lil rumble and i am planning to get the cat back parts to get more rumble out of my WRX (Sponsors pls).
Reviewed by Keith N (NAMPA, ID) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Monday at 3:18 AM
Looks great, well built and lifetime warranty. Shipping was quick and installing took longer than I expected but did not have truck on lift.
Reviewed by Jeffrey P (Forked River, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Saturday at 5:16 PM
The system is a real nice quality piece. It included the clamp for the tailpipe. They have new studs in pipe by cat, but had to reuse old nuts? Fit is perfect, clears everything. Quality is excellent. Sound is about the same as stock, very slight increase with slight tone, quiet at highway speed. Did not notice any performance increase, will check fuel mileage and report back.
Reviewed by Linda G (Orange City, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chrysler 300 — Mar 13, 2018 6:41 AM
My 2014 Chrysler 300 is now a force to be dealt with! Increase in horsepower and deep throaty sound is unbelievable!
Reviewed by Paul M (MURRIETA, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Civic — Mar 10, 2018 9:43 AM
Deep throaty sound, not obnoxious. Looks good. Only reason for 5 stars was had a small dent on the resonator.