- Ships By 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1266 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard S (BRONX, NY) — Aug 25, 2015 7:22 AM
The install is pretty straight forward with bolt on clamps.the pipes are made of great material and the 3.5 tips just finish it off perfectly. The sound is very subtle on a stock 1989 camaro.it is not a loud noisy exhaust.just what I wanted. Good work Magnaflow.
Reviewed by Gary M (Madison, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 25, 2015 5:33 AM
I ordered this system because it is black and my truck is black. It looks and sounds great. Installation was easy and took about an hour and a half, If you have access to a lift you can take the old system off in one piece.
Reviewed by Jeff P (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Corvette — Aug 24, 2015 9:24 AM
I ordered a Magnaflow exhaust for my 2004 Corvette. It bolted right on with very little effort, using simple tools. I think I used three sockets and a wrench total? Finding a garage to lift the car was more challenging. It looks great, sounds great and more power was noted right away (I also had changed the OEM Air Cleaner to a Cold Air Intake). The exhaust came within four days and packaging was adequate. I was a bit disappointed that it only came with one Gasket. Shame on them.
Reviewed by Thomas H (Lakeville, MN) Reviewed for a 2001 Lincoln LS — Aug 21, 2015 8:16 PM
I hesitated to buy it, but after making the decision, I love it!! It will outlast the car and sounds incredible. I considered others and I made a great choice.
Reviewed by Daniel H (West Townsend, MA) Reviewed for a 2000 Volkswagen Jetta — Aug 14, 2015 5:57 AM
After getting my second exhaust (First was damaged in transit)the fit is perfect. With my 262 cam and CAI and this Magnaflow cat back exhaust, what a difference! Sounds deep and throaty but doesn't give you a headache from a drown inside the cabin. The exhaust pictured isn't the one I have, I purchased the touring model which is the one with the twin 3 inch chrome down flowing pipes, looking for the sleeper look.So the next time your cruising your favorite side road watch for a Black MK4 GLX!