- Get a Free Vaughn Gittin Jr. Poster With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- Ships By 7/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1250 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Keith H (Jasper, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Saturday at 5:44 AM
They should have mentioned that you no longer can have tour spare tire mounted under the truck
Reviewed by Deana D (CARLE PLACE, NY) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Durango — Jun 20, 2015 11:03 AM
I recently purchased the cat pipe and muffler system from Auto Anything and put it on my truck as soon as I got it.. It's was exactly what I was looking for modest but agressive sounding when you hit the gas hard and a beautiful note when the car is at idle. Well worth the investment! Just installed a new engine and wanted a stainless steel exhaust that I don't have to worry about rusting or causing me problems later down the line. Shipping was fast considering it came from the west coast!
Reviewed by Andrew E (Weston, WV) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota RAV4 — Jun 19, 2015 3:08 AM
This exhaust fit perfect however the kit did not include two gaskets that you need. The description stated a deep aggressive sound but it is not very loud. It does have a nice tone.
Reviewed by Walter C (Memphis, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jun 17, 2015 10:02 PM
It's stainless steel, comes with a life time warranty which is awesome, not had it long enough to determine what, if any, benefits it's provided but installed K&N CAI first, after adding the exhaust, low end torque, pick-up, has diminished slightly. Post my next fill up I'll determine if MPG gains were made but having added 3 new performance parts, it'll be difficult to say which, if any, has benefited increased performance & fuel economy. AutoAnything was epic.