- Get a Free Magnaflow Backpack With Purchase - A $75.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1290 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by joel L (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Nov 18, 2015 3:41 AM
Magnaflow consistently puts out high quality systems.I've tried the others, but, when it comes to overall appearance and quality, I am sticking with Magnaflow. I like the great look of the logo on the tips.
Reviewed by Thom H (Richland, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 16, 2015 8:18 PM
Perfect fit for what I was looking for. Perfect installation, dual exhaust look and fitment. Perfect sound and performance. It has the nice low tone growl when you need it at low rpms but no drone at all on the highway at 75mph. Wasn't looking for a lot of noise but change in sound and performance. Excellent when accelerating and down shifting. Price is well worth the rewards!
Reviewed by David W (WAUKEE, IA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Dakota — Nov 13, 2015 4:11 PM
Great product but it didn't fit on my 08 Dakota 4x4 V8. It required professional installation since hangers didn't match up and tubes didn't fit. I wasn't thrilled because it was supposed to be a bolt on kit and after I got my old exhaust off I realized the hangers didn't match up. The magnaflow tube is too big to fit the stock exhaust manifold. Sounds great and has a nice deep rumble but isn't too loud. I would recommend only if you plan to have it professionally installed
Reviewed by Mathew K (front royal, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 12, 2015 5:18 PM
Very nice quality awesome sound when you step on the gas turns heads everywhere I go.
Reviewed by Adam M (COLLIERVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 12, 2015 4:47 AM
overall quality of the system is very good and it was very easy to install. I did the whole project, with the truck on the ground, in less than 45 minutes. The system is a bit overpriced but you are also paying fir the name. I am rather surprised at how quiet this system is on start up and at idle. it does have more bark under load and at higher RPM, but still a bit quiet.
- cost price for magnaflow exhaust cat back
- 5"" exhaust tip
- bmw x5 x pipe
- ca catalytic converter
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust
- jeep headers review
- dual exhaust systems for ford f150
- exhaust for chevy silverado
- ford exhaust headers
- chrome grill gaurds 2012 f250
- nerf bar steps trucks
- roof racks for snowboards