- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Exhaust Systems unleash instant horsepower and torque gains
- Carefully custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Frees your ride from the power-robbing restrictions of a stock exhaust
- Built with the finest fast-flowing, restriction-free 409 stainless steel tubing for a lifetime of dependable duty
- Reduces engine heat, relieves backpressure and improves exhaust scavenging for extra power and greater efficiency
- Choose between single and dual exit systems (depending on vehicle)
- Select from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Mufflers feature a steel mesh core that warms up quickly and maintains optimum temperature for exhaust movement
- Dense acoustical-absorbing material inside the muffler filters out vibration and harsh noise, leaving behind a smooth, throaty growl
- Sturdy 0.5” overlapped welds keep your system flowing for years to come
- Easy, no hassle installation requires only simple hand tools—no welding needed
- Your Magnaflow Exhaust System is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off: Magnaflow's Cat-Back Exhaust Systems. With Magnaflow, there's nothing like rocking and grooving to the true sound of your engine.
Of course, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust Systems offer more than throaty sound. Instant horsepower gains, abundant pulling torque, and a helping hand to improve your gas mileage are also on tap. Not to mention, the unbeatable performance looks of single or dual tailpipes running out your back end or sides.
Magnaflow engineers their Cat-Back Exhaust Systems to bolt on easy, giving you more time to cruise. All pipes are mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing from the flanges to the tailpipes. Magnaflow also throws at least one of their high-powered mufflers into the mix to complete the system. Depending on your ride, they even come in both single and dual kits for gas and diesel engines. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Magnaflow Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1311 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua V (SAN MARCOS, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 6:04 PM
Easy install, I have never worked on vehicles and it took me 3 hours probably a lot faster if you have experience. Sounded loud at first which made me nervous but after 150ish miles it seemed to quiet down. Now has a great low sound that I was looking for. Whenever I floor it, it's loud and awesome! Highly recommend!
Reviewed by Patrick M (OLD HICKORY, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 6:12 AM
I like this exhaust, it has a good tone to it without being obnoxiously loud. Kit came with a couple clamps short that I had to go to the parts store to pick up unexpectedly. Have not had it long enough to see how the fuel economy will be impacted which was the main purpose for upgrading from stock exhaust.
Reviewed by Jess M (Vancouver, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 06, 2016 8:20 PM
Install was smooth. The picture shows 4 parts for pipes. this comes as all one unit with one extesion pipe to the flange. I was happy to find this out. The tips are very nice and thick at ends. Start up is loud. Very low exhaust note.This exhaust is 7 out of 10 for loud sound. You can set quiet start if using remote start this will keep rpms lower when remote starting to warm up truck. Cabin noise is 3 out of ten not bad at all. On highway its always there. just buy
Reviewed by Lance L (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Feb 04, 2016 5:29 AM
They sent me the correct sku number but it had TWO Drivers Side Mufflers and not one driver and one passenger. They sent me another system with the correct parts inside and I shipped the one wrong one back. They need to do a better job of QC on their assembly line to keep things like this from happening. It delayed my installation by a week. That I was not happy about. Once installed, product runs great.
- cost price for magnaflow exhaust cat back
- 5"" exhaust tip
- bmw x5 x pipe
- ca catalytic converter
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust
- jeep headers review
- dual exhaust systems for ford f150
- exhaust for chevy silverado
- ford exhaust headers
- chrome grill gaurds 2012 f250
- nerf bar steps trucks
- roof racks for snowboards