- Save 10% Use Promo Code 122810
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost exhaust performance and increase horsepower with BBK Performance Exhaust Headers
- Gain up to 25 HP, depending on vehicle
- Full-length or short-tuned option
- Choose stainless, chrome or silver ceramic coated finish, depending on vehicle
- Features 1 3/4” or 1 5/8” CNC mandrel-bent tubing, depending on vehicle
- Pressure-tested to ensure leak-free performance
- All headers feature direct bolt-on installation
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
BBK Performance Exhaust Headers propel you off the line at full force. Give your exhaust system the head-start it needs to achieve maximum power. Available in a full-length or short-tuned option, these headers deliver top performance.
Performance exhaust headers from BBK are made to withstand the most demanding conditions. That's why they're pressure-tested to ensure leak-free operation. And, they feature direct bolt-on installation, ideal for do-it-yourselfers.
What's more, you can gain up to 25 extra horsepower when you swap your old headers for BBK Performance Exhaust Headers. Choose from stainless, chrome or silver ceramic coated headers for a stylish finish. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
BBK Performance Exhaust Headers Customer Reviews
164 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wendell K (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Aug 04, 2016 6:06 AM
This is a great product. Perfect fit, great sound and a performance boost. And best of all, designed and built in the USA by Americans for Americans!
Reviewed by ANGEL M (Avondale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — May 10, 2016 4:42 PM
Install is about 4 hours. It helps to have a a ratcheting 13mm wrench and PB Blaster. They look really nice and sound great.
Reviewed by Donald B (Smithtown, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — May 09, 2016 2:51 AM
I put this on along with a new flowmaster super 40 series muffler and felt more mid range power. Looks great and sounds a little better.
Reviewed by Mark L (Laurel, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Chrysler 300 — May 03, 2016 11:00 PM
I thoughtthe headers were good quality, but the ceramic coating was horrible. Overall, it's a good product, but I don't think it's keeping the heat down because the coating was rubbed off in many areas.