BBK Performance Exhaust Headers
- Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost exhaust performance and increase horsepower with BBK Performance Exhaust Headers
- Gain up to 25 HP, depending on vehicle
- Full-length or short-tuned option
- Choose stainless, chrome or silver ceramic coated finish, depending on vehicle
- Features 1 3/4” or 1 5/8” CNC mandrel-bent tubing, depending on vehicle
- Pressure-tested to ensure leak-free performance
- All headers feature direct bolt-on installation
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
BBK Performance Exhaust Headers propel you off the line at full force. Give your exhaust system the head-start it needs to achieve maximum power. Available in a full-length or short-tuned option, these headers deliver top performance.
Performance exhaust headers from BBK are made to withstand the most demanding conditions. That's why they're pressure-tested to ensure leak-free operation. And, they feature direct bolt-on installation, ideal for do-it-yourselfers.
What's more, you can gain up to 25 extra horsepower when you swap your old headers for BBK Performance Exhaust Headers. Choose from stainless, chrome or silver ceramic coated headers for a stylish finish. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
BBK Performance Exhaust Headers Customer Reviews
139 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Grant Z (COLLINSVILLE, OK) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Tuesday at 9:01 AM
They were perfect except for how they were shipped, both in one bix only with a piece of card board seperating the two, so naturally there are some little bends and dents
Reviewed by Preston S (ROEBUCK, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Feb 19, 2015 12:40 PM
Bought these headers to replace my stock manifolds that had blown gaskets and broken bolts which the Hemi engines are known for doing. Installation was a breeze after getting the broken bolts out, had to drop the starter to make it easier to access drivers side bottom bolts. After install I immediately noticed more low end power and no more exhaust leak!! Definitely recommend to anyone. Like all headers be sure to keep tighten over the bolts a few times a week for a few weeks!!
Reviewed by Santiago R (Deridder, LA) — Feb 04, 2015 6:51 PM
A little difficult to instal due to space. Good fiit for the exception that primary hits bolt on steering shaft on 2014 model. Does not clear. So you have to either dent primary or do what I did.. Cut bolt to size down about 1/4 in and shaved head bolt down about 1/4 in also with grinder. Barely rubs now depending on incline or decline when turning.
Reviewed by Joel S (Dickinson, TX) — Jan 28, 2015 2:23 PM
Instal was not that bad. Recommend a lift or pay the price of 4 to 6 hours on and under the car. Nicer bolts would've been better. Had to put stock ones, not nice looking with new shiny headers.
- bbk exhaust
- doug thorley headers horsepower gain
- jba cat4ward shorty headers review
- pacesetter long tube headers review
- performance headers
- toyota exhaust systems
- nissan headers
- bull bar toyota tacoma
- chevy colorado exhaust systems
- headers for 2010 challenger
- windshield deflector
- discount auto seat covers
- floor mats cars