- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost exhaust performance and increase horsepower with BBK Performance Exhaust Headers
- Gain up to 25 HP, depending on vehicle
- Full-length or short-tuned option
- Choose stainless, chrome or silver ceramic coated finish, depending on vehicle
- Features 1 3/4” or 1 5/8” CNC mandrel-bent tubing, depending on vehicle
- Pressure-tested to ensure leak-free performance
- All headers feature direct bolt-on installation
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
BBK Performance Exhaust Headers propel you off the line at full force. Give your exhaust system the head-start it needs to achieve maximum power. Available in a full-length or short-tuned option, these headers deliver top performance.
Performance exhaust headers from BBK are made to withstand the most demanding conditions. That's why they're pressure-tested to ensure leak-free operation. And, they feature direct bolt-on installation, ideal for do-it-yourselfers.
What's more, you can gain up to 25 extra horsepower when you swap your old headers for BBK Performance Exhaust Headers. Choose from stainless, chrome or silver ceramic coated headers for a stylish finish. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
BBK Performance Exhaust Headers Customer Reviews
171 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alejandro P (GREELEY, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Charger — May 28, 2017 11:45 PM
It took longer then I thought but I installed them myself. So far so good
Reviewed by Chris C (Daphne, AL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Mustang — Apr 23, 2017 8:07 PM
I did the BBK headers with pypes x pipe with cat delete, sct tuner, and K&N intake. I was concerned with the volume so I kept the stock mufflers. I have a GT premium convertible. It sounds great at low end and idle, has a nice classic rumble to it. At cruising altitude with the top down I can still hear the radio fine and carry a conversation. It sounds great with extra pep.
Reviewed by Michael W (Yankton, SD) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Corvette — Apr 14, 2017 9:46 PM
6 hours install with hand tools being careful. Noticeable increase in power over 1999 stock manifolds.