- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Full-length or short-tuned X and H pipes add up to 20 extra horsepower over stock
- All pipes feature mandrel-bent aluminized tubing to clear kinks
- Factory O2 sensor location and die-stamped flanges make a perfect fit
- Unique die-stamped performance “X” center section ensures maximum flow and horsepower
- Gasketless, factory-style dome type ends for direct bolt-on installation
- Your BBK Exhaust Crossover Pipes are backed by a 1-year warranty
Ditch your factory pipes and gain unbridled power with BBK Exhaust Crossover Pipes. Available in street legal or off-road race options, these babies are perfect for the everyday driver and race enthusiast alike. Add up to 20 horsepower for results you can feel.
All BBK Exhaust Crossover Pipes feature mandrel-bent aluminized tubing for super-smooth flow. And, the factory O2 sensor location and die-stamped flanges make for a perfect fit. Plus, the unique performance “X" center section ensures maximum performance. Choose from full-length or short-tuned X and H pipes, depending on your vehicle.
Gasketless, factory-style dome type ends make for easy bolt-on installation. And, these pipes come with all the necessary hardware you need. What's more, BBK backs their crossover pipes with a solid 1-year warranty.
BBK Exhaust Crossover Pipes Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Laura C (Lakeview, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — May 26, 2016 9:48 AM
I just installed on my 2014 V6. Before the install, I run a Typhoon K&N CAI, BBK Throttle Body, and the Rousch Exhaust. I do some SCCA Solo Autocross on the weekends, so I wanted a little more OOMPH. Well, after the install, i started up my baby up and WOW! Talk about raw and healthy sound! It is LOUD and I love it! I actually had someone ask me what type of engine i am running. 1st-3rd gear's are just insane. Very aggressive sounding. You will turn heads! THANKS AA and BBK!
Reviewed by Tobey U (FRANKLIN, IN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Apr 01, 2016 4:50 AM
From the ratings, they are good. BBK makes great stuff and with the 20% could from AutoAnything, great value. They were difficult to install because I did it myself in my garage (and actually, the old cats/h-pipe were more difficult to remove than these were to install). My only uncertainty, as many others have stated, is the sound. A bit too raspy for me when you hit the throttle. My car already had a nice deep growl, but these make it sound like somethings wrong. But, more power.
- bbk exhaust, mufflers & tips
- dog hammock
- remington hollow point wheels
- volant exhaust
- nissan headers
- toyota exhaust systems
- american flag bug shield
- 2011 f150 exhaust systems
- fj cruiser fender flares
- gmc sierra exhaust tip
- steering wheel covers for cars
- custom floor mats for suv
- truck hitches for sale