Stainless Works Exhaust Systems
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 134215
- Ships Between 1/07 - 1/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted from T304 stainless steel or aluminized steel
- Generates maximum power and a gnarly growl
- Increases horsepower & torque thanks to maximum exhaust flow
- Significantly reduces weight over stock exhaust systems
- CNC-controlled mandrel bends make for a perfect fit
- Tips are painstakingly polished to a glimmering sheen
- Includes clamps, connectors and hardware—everything you need for a hassle-free installation (most kits)
- Installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting location (most vehicles)
- Couple your exhaust system with Stainless Works headers for the ultimate growl
- Your Stainless Works Exhaust is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Feel the fury of your powerplant's full potential with a free-flowing Stainless Works Performance Exhaust System. The power merchants at Stainless Works craft these exhaust systems from T304 stainless or aluminized steel, and they custom tune 'em to extract maximum power and sound from your specific vehicle.
Mandrel bent, tig welded and custom crafted for your specific vehicle, Stainless Works exhaust boasts a perfect fit. The CNC design and machine work means your kit bolts right up to your vehicle's factory hangers and attachment points. And, thanks to extensive pre- and post-dyno testing, each system is tuned to perfection before it ever leaves the shop.
Shine, performance & sound-that's the Stainless Works difference. Bank on the custom-style to stop the show, the free-flowing power to dust the competition, and the gnarly growl to let 'em know you're coming! What's more, Stainless Works backs your performance exhaust system with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stainless Works Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert A (Agawam, MA) — Nov 12, 2014 8:20 PM
Exhaust is not what i expected. Exhaust is as quiet as stock. No explaination on where hangers go. If your looking for an aggressive sound this is not the exhaust for you!
Reviewed by Adam C (Penrose, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Feb 14, 2014 1:30 PM
Stainless was horrible to work with! I ordered me exhaust and three weeks later they said it was delayed. When You are excited as I was to get new exhaust it felt like an eternity. Then one week later they shipped. Week later I finally got my new exhaust, I loaded it up and headed straight to the shop to have it installed. About 1 hour of sitting in the waiting room the mechanic came to me to tell me the bad news. The exhaust I got was for a older version of my truck!!LET THE COMPLICATIONS BEGIN
Reviewed by chris l (Fredericksburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jul 18, 2013 3:05 PM
This kit is well designed and top quality construction. The entire kit went on easy sounded great the polished tips added to the look of my truck. Could not be happier Autoanything always has great service will shop here again and again.
- stainless works
- stainless works long tube headers discount
- dynatech headers silverado
- f150 ecoboost exhaust
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust
- honda headers
- performance exhaust systems for trucks
- seat covers for acura mdx
- 2007 dodge ram 1500 exhaust system
- finder flares
- truck intake systems
- truck step up bars