- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get up and go green with PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit on your vehicle
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel for maximum strength and minimal weight
- Easy bolt-on install for most vehicles—some welding may be required for select autos
- 49-state street legal—not for use in California
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters are backed by a 5-year/ 50,000 mile warranty
The catalytic converter bolted to the underside of your ride has the important function of scrubbing pollution before it leaves the tailpipe. Unforunately, this crud likes to stick around and clog the catalytic converter over time. The result is sluggish acceleration, pathetic power-levels and miserable mileage.
Lucky for you, the answer to your power prayers has arrived: PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal. Custom engineered to directly replace your factory gear, PaceSetter Header Cats restore your ride's emissions and driveability.
PaceSetter Catted Header upgrades are built from 16-gauge stainless steel for unsurpassed durability. Plus, they're 49-state street legal, so you can run them anywhere outside of The Golden State. PaceSetter also proudly builds your cats in the USA and backs ‘em with a 5-year warranty.
PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Taner P (Rockwall, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Oct 30, 2015 10:46 AM
Well first off, the manifolds look nothing like the picture. You can see all the heat/burn marks from the welds and overall look was horrible. There is no real difference in sound (as expected installing aftermarket headers), but I can tell a little difference in power - Maybe 8-10 horsepower. If you're looking for performance and sound, this is not the product for you. If you simply just want to replace the stock cracked manifolds cheaper than from factory, then this is the product for you.
Reviewed by Rudy R (Clinton Township, MI) — Oct 22, 2015 7:58 PM
it looks great except for one thing. i wanted this header in the hopes of being able to gasket match the header with the exhaust ports in the head for a nice flowing , performance enhancing exhaust. but the header tubes are welded on the inside of the mounting flange, not the outside the outside is only tack welded ina few spots so if you try to grind away the poorly matched openings to match your head there would be nothing left holding the header tube to the flange,expected more for the price
- pacesetter exhaust
- pacesetters headers
- banks torque tubes reviews
- why go titanium ceramic or stainless steel jba headers
- honda headers
- nissan headers
- bmw exhaust tips
- f150 performance exhaust
- ford f150 exhaust system
- 2012 camaro headers
- custom dash mat
- truck cargo net tailgate
- vehicle rubber floor mats