- Save 25% Use Promo Code CHEERS25
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get up and go green with PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit on your vehicle
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel for maximum strength and minimal weight
- Easy bolt-on install for most vehicles—some welding may be required for select autos
- 49-state street legal—not for use in California
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters are backed by a 5-year/ 50,000 mile warranty
The catalytic converter bolted to the underside of your ride has the important function of scrubbing pollution before it leaves the tailpipe. Unforunately, this crud likes to stick around and clog the catalytic converter over time. The result is sluggish acceleration, pathetic power-levels and miserable mileage.
Lucky for you, the answer to your power prayers has arrived: PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal. Custom engineered to directly replace your factory gear, PaceSetter Header Cats restore your ride's emissions and driveability.
PaceSetter Catted Header upgrades are built from 16-gauge stainless steel for unsurpassed durability. Plus, they're 49-state street legal, so you can run them anywhere outside of The Golden State. PaceSetter also proudly builds your cats in the USA and backs ‘em with a 5-year warranty.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel T (Kiln, MS) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Titan — Apr 18, 2016 7:12 AM
Pacesetter exhaust mainifold are a great replacement for the stock Nissan Titan manifolds. Recommend for any upgrade headers. Just add the exhaust pipes for a great sound.
Reviewed by paul d (FRANKLIN, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Apr 10, 2016 4:36 AM
the product worked to solve the much higher dealer cost but wasn't happy with it coming with no hardcore finish on it to pro long its lifetime plus the gasket wasn't useable other than that I save 600.00 veres the dealers cost no complaints just concerns was all
Reviewed by Christopher F (NORFOLK, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Mar 20, 2016 8:09 PM
Wanted to replace my cracked manifolds With something with s little more rumble and still legal with cats. Installed them and replaced secondary cats with straight pipes and gained horsepower and mpg.
- pacesetter exhaust
- pacesetters headers
- banks torque tubes reviews
- why go titanium ceramic or stainless steel jba headers
- honda headers
- nissan headers
- bmw exhaust tips
- f150 performance exhaust
- ford f150 exhaust system
- 2012 camaro headers
- custom dash mat
- truck cargo net tailgate
- vehicle rubber floor mats