PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get up and go green with PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit on your vehicle
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel for maximum strength and minimal weight
- Easy bolt-on install for most vehicles—some welding may be required for select autos
- 49-state street legal—not for use in California
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters are backed by a 5-year/ 50,000 mile warranty
The catalytic converter bolted to the underside of your ride has the important function of scrubbing pollution before it leaves the tailpipe. Unforunately, this crud likes to stick around and clog the catalytic converter over time. The result is sluggish acceleration, pathetic power-levels and miserable mileage.
Lucky for you, the answer to your power prayers has arrived: PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal. Custom engineered to directly replace your factory gear, PaceSetter Header Cats restore your ride's emissions and driveability.
PaceSetter Catted Header upgrades are built from 16-gauge stainless steel for unsurpassed durability. Plus, they're 49-state street legal, so you can run them anywhere outside of The Golden State. PaceSetter also proudly builds your cats in the USA and backs ‘em with a 5-year warranty.
PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin G (Brooklyn, NY) — Jul 13, 2014 9:39 AM
Bought a Pacesetter Exhaust Manifold and had it professionally installed. The 'Check Engine' light went off and my car runs fine. It has been a month now and I've had no problems.
Reviewed by Nestor O (Norfolk, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Apr 03, 2014 4:42 AM
pacesetter direct fit cats are awesome.. NO WELDING at all.. fit just like Oem.. the truck has a very deep tone with the flowmaster exhaust on it.. you really feel the power difference from the stock cats vs the pacesetter cats.. I would tell everyone to buy these and you will love it.. no extra expense on getting them welded and adding more pipes to fit your exhaust..
Reviewed by Edward G (Kent, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer — Mar 19, 2014 3:13 AM
I fit to OE specs, nice that it came with new nuts and bolts with manifold gasket. Missing bottom gasket. Powder coating was a little on the cheap side, but that's just cosmetic. Performance results worked well.