- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get up and go green with PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit on your vehicle
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel for maximum strength and minimal weight
- Easy bolt-on install for most vehicles—some welding may be required for select autos
- 49-state street legal—not for use in California
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters are backed by a 5-year/ 50,000 mile warranty
The catalytic converter bolted to the underside of your ride has the important function of scrubbing pollution before it leaves the tailpipe. Unforunately, this crud likes to stick around and clog the catalytic converter over time. The result is sluggish acceleration, pathetic power-levels and miserable mileage.
Lucky for you, the answer to your power prayers has arrived: PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal. Custom engineered to directly replace your factory gear, PaceSetter Header Cats restore your ride's emissions and driveability.
PaceSetter Catted Header upgrades are built from 16-gauge stainless steel for unsurpassed durability. Plus, they're 49-state street legal, so you can run them anywhere outside of The Golden State. PaceSetter also proudly builds your cats in the USA and backs ‘em with a 5-year warranty.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
PaceSetter Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Customer Reviews
73 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Luis L (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer — Friday at 3:32 PM
I tell you what, I only have 95k miles on my 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 2.0L The Check Engine light drove me bananas for 2 years, I changed the exhaust manifold, the O2 sensors like 3 times to all sorts of quality ones. Nothing worked! But then, I found this Catalytic and I said, Why not just give it a shot? I bought it, I got it in. Check Engine light is gone! Drove already 1000 miles on it, now at 96k on the car, no light and the car feels like new again! Thank you for saving my car!
Reviewed by Shannon B (RED LEVEL, AL) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Frontier — Oct 10, 2017 11:05 AM
Overall well pleased,can't beat the price.slightly louder than factory but sounds good.Will b replacing passenger side when needed with same product.
Reviewed by Tim H (KANARRAVILLE, UT) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Sep 13, 2017 8:09 AM
It was easy to install and noticeable improvement in power and fuel economy
Reviewed by PIUS O (DALLAS, TX) — Aug 28, 2017 1:20 PM
The check engine light issue has been resolve after the installation of the converter. And the sound and performance of the car has tremendously improved.
Reviewed by Michael O (Merrill, ME) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Aug 23, 2017 2:38 AM
Great price, works perfect, excellent price. I went back for brake pads!
- pacesetter exhaust, mufflers & tips
- solid fold tonneau review
- 2008 silverado tailgate lock
- big block flowmaster
- chevy exhaust
- floor mats for mercedes
- jeep headers review
- nissan armada exhaust system
- 2007 toyota tundra performance exhaust
- dodge ram bull bars
- custom dash covers
- tool boxes for pickups
- roof rack for suv