We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Borla Exhaust Performance Headers Part #17202 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ed G (Middlesex, NJ) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 19, 2014 9:13 AM
A lift would make this job much easier. Torquing bottom inside header bolts really tight area. The headers themselves are a works of art. Jeep already had Borla cat-back, K&N cold air, ported throttle body. Power range has considerably increased. That it sound much more throaty just added bonus. Haven't measured MPG due to not being only driver and does mainly local duties these days.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- how much are borla exhaust
- installation reviews on the borla 17249 headers
- borla 140383
- exhaust turnouts 2"
- high-flow catalytic converter legal in california
- benz c230 exhaust tip
- jeep cherokee headers reviews
- truck exhaust systems
- dual exhaust for gmc sierra
- headers for nissan titan
- bush guards
- car window wind deflectors
- truck seat cover