We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MBRP Exhaust Systems Part #S6000AL Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James E (Escondido, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Apr 22, 2009 9:58 PM
I bought this system because I heard it was the best exhaust system for the modern turbo-charged diesels. I am absolutely pleased with my purchase. When complemented with a cold air intake, the power gains were substantial and at low, medium, and high RPM's. I really love the quick turbo spool-up with the low backpressure and high air flow the MBRP exhaust system provides. I thought about buying the turbo-back system, but I wanted to be a law abiding citizen and keep my ride street legal; but don't let the catback system fool you....the performance gains were incredible. Virtually no annoying "drone"...just an aggressive, yet civil tone, and massive air flow! Thanks autoanything!!!
Reviewed by Rick O (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Jan 28, 2008 8:03 PM
Installation was a breeze,with the help of MR.SAWSALL. Just over an hour for complete install. And on to great performance and sound. Also great looks with the free TIP! Thanks Autoanything Rick
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 18310
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:4" Single side exit
- Part #:S6000AL
- 4" pipe
- Includes single-wall polished stainless steel tip
- 3 Year Warranty
- Retains factory diesel particulate filter
- 5 inch inlet turn down exhaust tip
- diesel downpipe performance well might be better
- s6004plm mbrp
- turn down exhaust 5"
- pontiac exhaust tips
- acura performance exhaust systems
- borla turbo xl muffler dodge ram 1500
- 2000 outback converter
- ford cat back exhaust
- performance intake systems
- cover for cars
- truck bed mats free shipping