We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MBRP Exhaust Systems Part #S6000409 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Justin A (HURON, SD) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Nov 20, 2012 7:56 AM
Seems like a pretty good system. Has a nice rumble at start up and low throttle. After that it pretty much sounds like the stock exhaust. I thought it would be a little louder.
Reviewed by David S (CENTENNIAL, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Oct 25, 2012 8:39 AM
The Exhaust is a plus to the truck, The exhaust temp is lower due to less back pressure.The sound is ok, I can hear the exhaust if I listen for it. Would rather have had band style clamps than the old style U-bolt clamps. Exhaust system fit right the first time and looks and sounds good.
Reviewed by Braden B (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — May 10, 2008 8:33 AM
The MBRP 4" cat back exhaust is a great system. Very easy to install, sounds awesome and really adds to the appearance of the truck. If your in the market for a diesel exhaust system you can't go wrong with MBRP.
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:4" Single side exit
- Part #:S6000409
- 4" pipe
- 409 Stainless
- Includes single-wall polished stainless steel tip
- Lifetime Warranty
- Retains factory diesel particulate filter
- mbrp exhaust tips
- mbrp gms9401
- mbrp tips t304 double walled
- mbrp diesel exhaust reviews
- x pipes for ford
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- crome exhaust tips
- 2002 honda odyssey exhaust muffler inlet size
- nismo exhaust frontier 2001
- california legal header for 1993 toyota pickup
- truck rotors
- auto cover
- engine air filters