We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MBRP Exhaust Systems Part #S5034AL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Anthony G (Nokesville, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Yukon XL — Apr 12, 2012 6:04 AM
This system is well designed for easy installation in less than 45 minutes once the stock exhaust is removed. Total time was about two hours since my stock exhaust had to be cut at the rear axle with a reciprocating saw to remove. All seams fit perfect and accu-seal clamps are top notch. Quality of exhaust is outstanding and the stainless double-walled tip completes the finish. The performance is noticeable when accelerating and the sound is more aggressive than stock but not too loud. Have seen a 1.5 MPG gain and the engine is running a little cooler.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
- What Do You Drive?
- diesel exhaust turbo connecticut
- mbrp downpipe
- mbrp s7242al
- rectangular tailpipes
- austin healey exhaust headers
- benz c230 exhaust tip
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- best exhaust for 2012 dodge challenger
- 1997 chevy c 1500 california state legal catalytic converters
- 2013 ford f 150 exhaust
- tonneau covers for pickup trucks reviews
- vehicle horns
- waterproof car floor mats