We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MBRP Exhaust Systems Part #S5140AL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by fred t (dale city, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Dakota — Apr 26, 2013 2:50 AM
Installation was an ease. About 45 min to remove the factory exhaust and install the MBRP. Sounds very good outside the vehicle. Gets loud inside the cab on acceleration, also has as drone.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
- best rated exhaust system for duramax
- truck exhaust bed covers
- truck exhaust turn down tips
- 2011 dodge ram cat back exhaust kits mbrp reviews
- hummer h3 headers
- jeep headers
- lotus cat back
- silverado headers
- 2005 tacoma exhaust
- 2010 silverado exhaust
- customize car mats
- suv luggage bag
- truck bed toppers for sale