We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MBRP Exhaust Systems Part #S5406409 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roland R (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Frontier — Oct 28, 2013 9:25 AM
The welds of the flanges to the pipes do not look like a stainless weld but all said , it looks like very nice after being installed.
Reviewed by Geoffrey W (COROLLA, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Frontier — Jun 26, 2013 6:24 PM
Very easy install. Pulled out the old exhaust, and in with the MBRP. Contrary to instructions, the only hanger mount I had to remove was the tailpipe mount. It is a loud exhaust around 1700-2500rpm, so unless you're in your early 20's or younger, a resonator might be a great addition. The muffler does seem to sit a little low, about the same level as the differential pumpkins. The tailpipe exits very close to the rear spring shackle.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 18310
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:3" Single side exit
- Part #:S5406409
- 2.5" Head-pipe, 3" tailpipe
- 409 Stainless Steel
- 3.5" Tip included
- Lifetime Warranty
- mbrp f150 exhaust review
- mbrp pro 2011 f250
- mrbp exhaust tips
- ford excursion deisel exhaust inlet size
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- toyota exhaust systems
- high-flow catalytic converter legal in california
- 2004 mazda 3 exhaust
- 2012 chevy impala exhaust tips
- best exhaust system for dodge charger
- cartop carriers walmart
- tonto for ranger truck beds
- hard corp seat covers for a car