We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Part #1410SJT Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Glen P (BOTHELL, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Nov 14, 2016 1:23 PM
Had to modify one factory manifold nut to get it to go back on by grinding down the outside edge and also bore out the cat bolt holes on one side to get back together. Removing the OEM heat shields took a lot of time and a few words to get out. About 5-1/2 hrs from start to finish. All in all not too bad. They did seem to increase output in the mid range. With the Banks Monster Exhaust and a cold air intake this little puppy moves along really nice. Last addition will be the Bully Dog GT tuner.
Ships Between 10/23 - 10/25
- What Do You Drive?
- cheap jba headers
- dodge challenger jba 1964s-1jt
- jba headers 2946sy
- 2010 charger jba headers
- chevrolet exhaust system reviews
- bmw diesel performance parts
- vw exhaust headers
- mufflers for 2010 dodge ram
- 2011 gmc denali performance exhaust system
- auto anything gmc 2012 truck headers
- automotive led headlights
- luggage roof rack
- performance chip review