We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Part #1650S-2 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Donn C (Centennial, CO) Reviewed for a 1966 Ford Mustang — Aug 29, 2016 11:19 AM
Nice looking and well made. Passenger side was easy too install. However the drivers side was a different story. Spent hours on it. The biggest problem was that the clearance of the rear tube on the top side was right against the head and the valve cover wouldn't go on. The cover and gasket go over the edge of the head about 1/8". I ended up taking the header off and bending the tube in 1/4" to make room and have 1/8" air gap.
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
- cheap jba headers
- 2010 dodge 1500 jba headers
- jba vs gibson cat back gmc review
- vw efn 0222 catalytic converter for ca
- pacesetter header for bmw
- exhaust or muffler for honda
- bmw x5 exhaust systems
- dodge challenger long tube headers
- dodge ram 1500 3" exhaust
- floor mats for car
- rearview mirrors
- tuner chips