We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Part #2032S-1JS Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael L (Gainesville, GA) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 21, 2017 11:00 AM
Overall I'm very happy with the headers, appearance, construction, performance, and installation. Some recommendations would be: 1-Driver side header collector flange weld needs to be ground to allow washer to sit flat on flange. 2-Hardware: would suggest flange nuts/bolts instead of provided hardware or more/larger flat washers to prevent bolt heads from being pulled into flange mounting hole.
Reviewed by Tanner O (BREVARD, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 10, 2015 8:13 PM
I like them a lot mine are starting too turn blue which looks awesome and I have a good boost in hp which I can't complain about overall great product and fit perfectly.thank you!
Ships Between 7/21 - 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- where can i buy jba headers
- pacesetter performance 752009
- 2006 jba tundra exhaust
- jba 1527sjt
- jeep cherokee headers reviews
- gmc exhaust tip
- high-flow catalytic converter legal in california
- best performance exhaust for honda element
- cheap headers for a 2004 dodge neon se
- 2002 subaru outback exhaust
- sheepskin seat covers san diego ca
- chrome kits for cars suvs trucks
- hitch for suv