We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
JBA Performance Exhaust Part #40-3110 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by brian r (Arlington, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Pontiac GTO — Jun 13, 2008 9:30 PM
The sound of the JBA cat-back for my '05 Pontiac GTO is exactly what I was after: something that was slightly louder than stock, but not so loud as to interfere with longer trips. The sound is perfect for a muscle car: deep and aggressive. I had a shop install it. The only issue was that the passenger side exhaust hangers at the tips had to be moved 1" to keep the new pipes from sliding off. The tips look fantastic, though I wished they were a little deeper (going under the bumper more). The system is all stainless steel, and the overall quality of the system is top-notch. Add all of this to a very low price, and JBA is a hands-down winner. Well done.
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- jba exhaust systems
- 2000 toyota tundra banks exhaust
- cost to add headers to a 2000 toyota tundra
- jba 40-2654
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- jeep cherokee headers reviews
- muffler austin healey 3000
- challenger headers
- 2007 dodge ram aftermarket exhaust
- 2007 f150 exhaust
- ranking hitch hauler
- side mounted pickup truck tool boxes
- headrest monitor ipod integration