We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
JBA Performance Exhaust Part #40-1502 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Brian B (Lancaster, PA) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 19, 2008 7:44 PM
Great instructions. Great fit. It looks Great. 95 jeep Wrangler, I took out the back window today, and i'm getting too many fumes inside the Jeep. The new pipe is shorter than the stock one. The stock is also turned down. I think I'm going to have to put another end on it, witch is a shame because the end on it now looks great. What I got was not what was in the picture. But that doesn't matter. What I got had the exact configuration as stock.
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?
- where can i buy jba headers
- corsa 14551s
- installing jba headers on chevy truck
- jba cat back exhaust nissan titan 2006
- borla exhaust for 2001 dodge dakota
- catalytic converter 2004 nissan xterra
- infiniti exhausts
- 2004 f150 exhaust
- ford f250 diesel exhaust
- colorado 2004 exhaust
- floor mats fitted
- slip over seat covers for trucks
- steel storage for the back of a pick up truck