We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
DC Sports Stainless Steel Exhaust System Part #DTS6601 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Hannah B (Indialantic, FL) — May 23, 2013 7:24 AM
The system was pretty easy to install, just a little bit of problems getting the stock exhaust off because of rust issues. I was able to do it without a lift, just with jack stands. The sound is amazing! Very low and throaty in the lower rpms, but not raspy at all in the higher rpms. The quad tip looks great on the car, though there is a slight offset in the length of each side. The left side is about 1/4 inch in from the right side. Nothing a spacer won't fix! All around, it's worth the money.
Ships Between 6/23 - 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DTS6601
- Single inlet, dual outlet polished round barrel-style muffler
- Two 4" straight-cut tips with embossed DC Sports logo
- dc sport exhaust tips
- dc sports hhc5013 header
- dc sports scs7020
- 817563 exhaust systems sounds str8
- catalytic converter for a midget 1960
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- vw efn 0222 catalytic converter for ca
- cats for 99 dodge 2500 v10
- custom exhaust chevy silverado
- borla f150 exhaust
- floor mats for truck
- truck tailgate accessories