We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Mufflers Part #842543 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas T (Carolina Shores, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Mustang — Aug 15, 2007 5:08 AM
The flowmasters gave my '97 cobra a very distinctive exhaust note, the " Mustang Growl" I like to call it. The 32V engine combined with the Delta-flow 40 mufflers make beautiful music together.I've owned this car for 3 1/2 yrs, and I'm sorry I waited so long to replace the stock mufflers. Thanks Flowmaster !
Reviewed by cornelio a (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Saturn Aura — Mar 07, 2007 9:18 PM
This is the 4th vehicle I've used Flowmasters on, and once again, they deliver. Awesome sound! Best sounding mufflers in my opinion.
Reviewed by Leon S (Laurel, MS) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jan 23, 2006 8:25 PM
The 40 series sounds great on my 05 Dodge Ram 1500 v6. It dows have a slightly irritating sound on hard acceleration, and I have yet to see mileage inprovements. Overall this muffler is still a great sounding replacement for a stock exhaust. @ idle the truck sounds just like a v8. While driving, interior sound is considerably less than the 50 series and allows for a comfortable ride. Enjoy!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/16
- Part Size:2.5" Inlet/2.5" Outlet
- Part #:842543
- Flowmaster Part#: 842543
- flowmaster muffler
- flowmaster super 40 review
- do high flow catalytic converters help
- flowmaster american thunder exhaust
- bmw diesel performance parts
- mitsubishi performance exhaust
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- 2002 ford escape exhaust
- 2010 ford f150 performance exhaust
- accessories for lexus xl 300
- air filter auto
- custom seat covers for cars
- running bars for trucks