We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Mufflers Part #942553 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Samuel L (WINONA, MN) — Jan 04, 2014 6:36 PM
I bought the 50 series because my stock muffler rusted through and a replacement was expensive. I am running it on a crew cab 5.4 4x4 f150 and I wanted a quiet cab on those long highway drives. I like how quiet it is, and almost can't hear it in the cab. Out nice it has a nice low ruble, that doesn't wake the neighbors when I start it up at night. I hope it lasts awhile and I definetly would buy it again!
Reviewed by ronald t (Cookeville, TN) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Jul 09, 2009 6:35 PM
I really like the sound going through the gears with the windows down,but I also like the quietness inside going down the freeway with windows up . You also feel some extra get up and go.Well worth the time and money. Sounds like a Mustang with a 4.6.
Reviewed by Sam R (Holualoa, HI) Reviewed for a 1974 Ford Bronco — Mar 31, 2006 10:33 PM
I'm very happy with my Series50. I was a little worried that it would be too loud, but it very mello and it appears that it may have given my Bronco a little more power. Also, in the end it didn't cost much more than my last stock muffler, including labor. Mahalo!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/04
- Part Size:2.5" inlet/2.5" outlet, 4" x 9.75" case
- Part #:942553
- Flowmaster Part #: 942553
- Muffler body dimensions: 4" tall x 9.75" wide x 17" long
- flowmaster 40 muffler sound
- flowmaster 40 series delta flow muffler
- oval angle cut exhaust tips
- 2011 dodge durango performance exhaust
- bmw exhaust
- exhaust systems for chevy diesel
- vw exhaust headers
- 2000 audi a4 exhaust system
- 2001 ram 1500 exhaust
- super 44 flowmaster muffler fj cruiser
- auto rubber mats
- custom fit car seat covers
- disc brake parts