We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Mufflers Part #52455 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Reynaldo O (Madison, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 30, 2011 4:46 PM
I just had the muffler installed today. I used a muffler shop and they welded it all together. It has a little rumble at start up but just a bit of a humm at higher RPM's. I didn't want anything real loud. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Reviewed by fernando p (Tarawa Terrace, NC) Reviewed for a 1990 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 19, 2009 7:07 PM
ordered the muffler on sunday and was shipped monday by friday i had it put on. sounds great on my 1990 toyota 4runner nice deep roar not to loud which is great for my V6 and has been great ever since i had it put on.
Reviewed by graig g (Coral Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 12, 2008 6:21 AM
I put this in place of the stock muffler on my X-Runner. 2.25" center in/out. Needed 3 hangers and some extra pipe. Muffler is sweet! The sound is barely louder than stock until you get on the throttle. Then it has a nice aggressive sound. Not raspy at all! No extra interior resonance. Performance gain is obvious. I chose this muffler b/c I wanted quiet performance and I am very pleased.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/21
- Part Size:2.25" Inlet/2.25" Outlet
- Part #:52455
- Flowmaster Part #: 52455
- exhaust tips for flowmaster force 2
- flowmaster 2010004
- flowmaster exhaust systems american thunder
- flowmaster super 40 vs flowmaster super 44 on chevy tahoe
- hummer h3 headers
- luggage rack for madza cx9
- dodge diesel exhaust
- exhaust systems for 07 gmc sierra sle 1500
- exhaust systems toyota tundra
- 2002 s10 muffler flowmaster
- cargo carrier for suv rooftop
- cheap floor mats for trucks
- discount cold air intakes