We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
PaceSetter Headers Part #70-1020 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chad M (Federal Way, WA) Reviewed for a 1987 Mitsubishi Montero — Sep 12, 2008 2:02 AM
Nice to have headers available for my '87 Mitsubishi Montero. I've went through about 2 and now on my 3rd pace setter headers in about 10 years of daily use. Last ones lasted about 2.5 years because of header wrap. Just wish the paint it came with was optional because it burns off quickly. May require a few hits to fit properly too. The performance gain makes up for all of it. The price can't be beat either!
Reviewed by robert d (Hickory, NC) Reviewed for a 1987 Dodge D-50 — May 13, 2008 6:02 AM
If they were painted at the factory with VHT Black Flameproof paint I woulf have rated Excellent across the board, Romoving the paint was as simple as starting the engine and running for 5 minutes and they were paintless wiped off the paint flakes and they were ready for VHT Coating for $5.00 the look andperform excellent now.
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:70-1020
- Modification required in order to install to exhaust
- For cylinder heads with evenly-spaced exhaust ports.
- No smog or engine management hook-ups
- pacesetter exhaust tips
- pacesetters headers
- 2011 ford mustang exhaust
- 1987 mitsubishi truck exhaust headers replacement parts
- high-flow catalytic converter legal in california
- mini mufflers
- 08 nissan quest catalytic converter
- ford f150 headers
- 2002 honda accord exhaust tips
- best price on pickup bed covers
- truck bed accessories
- truck bed liner