We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
PaceSetter Headers Part #70-1070 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael D (Starkville, MS) Reviewed for a 1982 Mazda RX-7 — Oct 30, 2010 9:05 PM
They fit and work wonderfully for my 82 RX-7, and I understand the paint flaked away very quickly after running them, but given the face that they SAY THEY WILL DO THAT, I was not surprised. Overall, I found them to be excellent and did a great job at giving me more power!
Ships Between 3/23 - 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:70-1070
- pacesetter exhaust tips
- pacesetter shorty headers 2010 camaro ss
- 2006 jeep wrangler headers
- catalytic converter for a midget 1960
- exhaust systems for chevy diesel
- jeep cherokee header review
- headers for ford f150
- 1984 porche 928 custom parts
- 2005 subaru outback exhaust system
- air intake systems
- tonneau cover
- truck bed caps