We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
PaceSetter Headers Part #70-1138 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thad Y (La Fayette, GA) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 15, 2012 1:48 PM
Inspecting my purchase I noticed that the bolts exhaust clamps and flange had grease all over them. The type of grease that led me to beleave it had been precious installed. Other than that I was pleased. That's the reason I gave them four stars.
Reviewed by roy k (Chino Hills, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 15, 2011 9:12 PM
Other than the black coating coming off the first 5 min of starting the car the fitment was excellent. No noticeable power gains but I got this to fix my manifold leak, which it did
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:70-1138
- Modification required in order to install to exhaust
- pacesetter exhaust review
- jba 1798sh
- pacesetter 70-1128
- doug thorley long tube headers install
- cadillac catalytic converter
- 1987 mitsubishi truck exhaust headers replacement parts
- 2002 land rover exhaust upgrades
- 2006 f150 headers
- dual exhaust ford f150
- 09 honda accord exhaust
- step bars
- custom car covers
- billet grills