We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
PaceSetter Headers Part #70-1187 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Cheston H (Buena Vista, CO) Reviewed for a 1987 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 19, 2012 11:35 AM
This set of headers was supposed to be specific for the 22re with a stock automatic transmission. This needed moderate modifications to the area the EGR plate mounts to header. Also the header is pressed very firmly to auto dip stick bending it and forcing a pinch. Additional pipe that was also shipped as part of the package does not fit anything anyway on my existing stock exhaust. I ended up using the fittings from that pipe and welding my own extension pipe. If you do not have skills to do your own modifications do not buy this is not a plug and play install.
Ships Between 6/23 - 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:70-1187
- Modification required in order to install to exhaust
- pacesetter exhaust review
- are pacesetter quik-trip long tube headers street legal
- cat4ward header 1676s
- long tube headers f-150 fittment
- ford diesel exhaust kits
- gmc exhaust tip
- austin healey exhaust headers
- dodge ram 1500 exhaust system
- 2000 tundra headers
- toyota matrix exhaust systems
- truck performance chips
- bed covers for trucks