We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
PaceSetter Headers Part #70-1203 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jonathan M (Pinehurst, TX) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy S10 Pickup — Mar 21, 2009 4:05 PM
The only problem that I really had was during the installation process. The bottom flange on cylinder 4 had to be filed down. Other than that, my truck has more torque, acceleration, and a unique sound that differs it from other S-10s with performance exhaust on it.
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:70-1203
- Modification required in order to install to exhaust
- pacesetter exhaust review
- doug thorley thy-375y
- silverado pacesetter long tube
- catalytic converter 2004 nissan xterra
- headers for austin healey
- land rover performance exhaust
- dual exhaust systems for chevy silverado
- 2011 dodge challenger headers
- toyota tacoma full exhaust system
- bike racks for suvs
- garage stuff
- performance programmers