We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
PaceSetter Headers Part #70-1208 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Paula W (Clovis, NM) Reviewed for a 1999 Pontiac Firebird — Aug 15, 2006 12:15 PM
Put the headers on a firebird with a V6 and it was a really tight fit. Due to some alignment problems and one bolt that was in a really awkward spot the project took over 12 hours. The increase in performance was not worth the time and effort and if you have a shop do it for you we were quoted $400-500 so get your wallet ready.
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:70-1208
- Modification required in order to install to exhaust
- pacesetter exhaust
- pacesetter headers 70-1102 review
- jba headers for 2005 nissan titan
- luggage rack for madza cx9
- stainless steel exhaust systems for 2007 chevy diesel
- acura oem exhaust tips
- dodge ram 2500 diesel exhaust
- f250 headers
- flowmaster exhaust system for nissan titan
- car bike racks
- tent for truck bed
- luggage rack for suv