We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
PaceSetter Headers Part #72C1037 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Walter H (Anderson, SC) Reviewed for a 1970 Nissan 240Z — Feb 21, 2015 12:00 PM
1st after encountering 3 assembly problems, I sent PaceSetter CS e- mail and got no response. My issues were: Extension section failed to mate with header.One pipe would only go into the other partially needing full welds. 2nd, the header manifold is 3/8" and the 240Z manifold is 0.6". The adapters were incorrect and required new parts which never came. After no response to my e-mail, I ground .125" off each one. Lastly,the manifold adapter failed fit over the studs without further grinding.
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Armor Coat
- Part #:72C1037
- Modification required in order to install to exhaust
- No smog or engine management hook-ups
- pacesetter exhaust tips
- pacesetter headers ford focus
- stainless works headers
- dodge challenger jba 1964s-1jt
- ford headers
- jeep exhaust systems
- maserati gransport exhaust
- 2001 dodge ram 1500 performance headers
- 2009 chevy silverado exhaust
- floor liners for cars
- led running lights for cars
- truck side step bars