We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
PaceSetter Headers Part #70-1200 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Samuel M (HAMPTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy S10 Pickup — Oct 19, 2011 2:05 PM
Right out of the box paint was falling off. Looked like they painted and and immediately stuck it in the bag. But overall not a bad value. They make a difference in performance.
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:70-1200
- Modification required in order to install to exhaust
- pacesetter exhaust review
- pacesetter performance 72c1322 review
- banks torque tubes reviews
- 2002 land rover exhaust upgrades
- ford diesel exhaust kits
- headers for dodge trucks
- headers for 2011 dodge charger
- 2006 toyota sequoia exhaust
- 2010 toyota tundra exhaust system
- car towing trailer
- new car floor mats
- pick up bed liners