We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magnaflow Performance Mufflers Part #12259 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard C (GADSDEN, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 29, 2016 8:25 AM
18" Magnaflow, single in/out. Nice tone, not too loud, not too quiet. Really like it. Deleted my resonator and flapper valve and just had new pipe installed from the muffler back. Little bit of weird sound in v4 but nothing that annoying, don't even really notice it with the radio on.
Reviewed by Marwan Y (BOGART, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Mar 18, 2015 4:43 AM
Great sound for those looking to unleash the beautiful sounds of an American V8. Its not to loud which is perfect for those who enjoy hearing the person next to them while driving. tone gets better as it breaks in.
Reviewed by Jeffrey M (Melbourne, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Mar 18, 2014 8:21 PM
I have a 2008 Ram 4.7 with a Spectre cold air intake and Flashpaq tuner. The Magnaflow muffler was the perfect finishing touch. I love the low rumble and the deep bass sound. I didn't want something obnoxiously loud and this was perfect.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/18
- Part Size:3.00" inlet/outlet, 5" x 8" x 18" body
- Part #:12259
- MagnaFlow Part # 12259
- 5" Body Height
- 8" Body Width
- 18" Body Length
- 24" Overall Length
- 3" Core Diameter
- exhaust tip round clamp on 5'' diesel
- 2006-2007 honda accord sedan magnaflow exhaust system
- magnaflow muffler unfinished
- magnaflow y pipe
- high-flow catalytic converter legal in california
- dodge exhaust
- jeep headers
- how to improve altima 05 performers
- f350 exhaust system
- super 44 flowmaster muffler fj cruiser
- nerf step side bars
- floor mats for cars and trucks
- car windows wind deflectors