We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MBRP Turndown Exhaust Tip Part #T5080 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jacque P (Placitas, NM) — Nov 29, 2013 6:38 AM
This is very well made exhaust tip, heavy metal and should last forever. Heavy duty clamp holds it on tight. Nicely deflects the diesel exhaust down and helps stop the black soot coating on the mud flaps and camper. That said it is has a serious design flaw - the clamp is located on top of the tip in plain site and is ugly! Why they didn't place it on the bottom, out of site is a mystery. Also the 12 inch length is a bit too long and the tip sticks out from the vehicle a little too far.
Reviewed by Richard P (Branch, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Apr 07, 2010 9:26 AM
Easy to install, worked as planned, reduced noise in cab due to exending the exhaust pipe also redirect hot exhaust away from the front corner of my 5th wheel.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/24 - 3/28
- Style:Outlet Size 3.5", Inlet Size 3.5", Length 12"
- Part #:T5080
- diesel truck exhaust tips
- exhaust tips 5" inlet
- mbrp turbo back 4 inch
- deasel exhaust tip
- where can i find a catalyic converter that is legal in california
- headers for austin healey
- bmw exhaust
- chevy hhr exhaust tips
- 1997 ford f150 exhaust systems
- jeep grand cherokee custom headers 06
- bike carrier rack
- wind and rain deflectors
- truck accessories side steps