We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
PaceSetter QuikTrip Long Tube Headers Part #70-2213 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tyler D (DAYTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jan 24, 2014 8:09 PM
Really nice sound. Great price. Not to dad to install as long as there isn't any bolt you have to drill and tap from manifolds. Only bad this they don't have collectors so you have to put the exhaust you run back over or in the headers bell and clamp. Other than that over all great!
Reviewed by daniel d (Effort, PA) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — May 28, 2009 7:22 AM
These headers look and sound amazing on my truck. I have been looking for that right punch for sound, and these headers just added that big punch i was looking for! Took awhile to install but worth every penny. Sounds amazing with flowmaster super 44's for mufflers. I would deff. rec amend these to anybody. My truck is finally alive.
Reviewed by Dallas G (Seminole, FL) — Sep 12, 2007 12:25 PM
the headers added great sound and performance to the truck. like any header they take some time putting in but after there done they sound amazing and add a instant increase in power and torque you can feel!!
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:70-2213
- 1-3/4 in. Primary Tubes
- 3.0 in. Collectors
- Slip-fit Collector
- Not CARB emission certified
- Cannot be shipped to California
- Info about CARB regulations
- Includes hook-ups for smog & engine management sensors where required
- Catalytic converter must be relocated
- pacesetter exhaust tips
- alberta pacesetter v6 headers
- billmelater headers
- stainless works headers nvls1
- 1959 cadillac exhaust headers
- stainless steel exhaust systems for 2007 chevy diesel
- gmc exhaust tip
- header 2004 dodge durango
- best catalytic converter grand prix
- sheepskin car seat covers porsche boxter
- vehicle air filters
- carbon fiber interior kits
- roof rack bags