We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
PaceSetter QuikTrip Long Tube Headers Part #70-2211 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dan H (FLORISSANT, MO) — Jul 31, 2013 2:23 PM
For the price these headers are awesome! The only thing that was a pain was that I had to strip the paint off to spray on high heat paint. But install was pretty painless and they sound awesome on my truck!
Reviewed by Eric M (MORRISON, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Apr 17, 2013 8:20 PM
Had a shop install them. The fuel lines are right on top of the headers, very unsafe. In calling in, your company called pacesetter. They said there should be installation instructions and "heat shield" for the fuel line...neither of which was in the box. The shield is a joke and there is no room to "bend" the fuel line out of the way.These headers should NOT exist for this vehicle as the driver's side is an imminent danger. Now I am stuck with this problem and getting ZERO satisfaction!
Reviewed by kye m (OKLAHOMA CITY, OK) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Feb 01, 2013 8:16 PM
Sounds great, looks great, feels great. Awesome price The only downside I found was one of the bolt holes was about 1/4 of an inch off buy fixed the problem by drilling it out and putting a washer over it. 2005 5.7L hemi ram 1500 4x4
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:70-2211
- 1-3/4 in. Primary Tubes
- 3.0 in. Collectors
- Slip-fit Collector
- Not CARB emission certified
- Cannot be shipped to California
- Info about CARB regulations
- Includes hook-ups for smog & engine management sensors where required
- Catalytic converter must be relocated
- pacesetter exhaust tips
- banks torque tube headers 48006
- dc sports rsx headers
- f-150 pacesetter headers - 70-1382
- toyota header
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- toyota tundra performance exhaust
- chrome exhaust cover pipes for nissan altima
- tacoma header
- personalized car floor mats
- truck bed rail protectors