We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Corsa Performance Exhaust Part #14156 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by leonard m (Derry, NH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Jun 16, 2012 7:06 AM
The Corsa system for my XLR really made the car sound like a real performance car should sound! It was a piece of cake to install.
Reviewed by Joseph V (Brandon, FL) — Aug 19, 2008 2:13 AM
This exhaust system met all of my expectations, and then some. Installation took less than two hours. The sound is perfect. The look retains the elegance of the XLR. The increase in power is breathtaking. And, I have also noticed the engine is running 20 degrees cooler in stop and go traffic. Now if they would just make some performance headers, and intake system.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:2.5" Dual rear exit, with 3.5" Polished Pro-Series tips
- Part #:14156
- 2.5" tubing
- Twin 3.5" Polished Pro-Series Tips
- corsa exhaust c5 corvette
- stainless works exhaust for cts v
- banks exhaust for jeep wrangler
- corsa 3" exaust for chevy truck
- cat back magnaflow exhaust for land rover lr3 review
- acura tl 2004 header
- volvo exhaust tips
- 2003 sequoia exhaust headers
- 2011 gmc sierra exhaust tip
- best sounding muffler for ford f150
- auto carpet protector
- truck box organizers
- nerf side bars