We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Corsa Performance Exhaust Part #14941 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by robert w (ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Cadillac CTS — Jan 23, 2015 11:46 AM
EASY INSTALL AND GREAT SOUND, NOT TOO LOUD AND MILD NOTE AT IDLE. BARKS WHEN ACCELERATING HARD, AS IT SHOULD, AND POWER INCREASE WAS FELT BIG TIME. MPG EVEN INCREASED WHEN CRUISING.HIGHLY RECOMEND! IT WAS INSTALLED ON A 2012 CADDY CTS V WITH A K&N AIR FILTER. I'M GUESSING AT LEAST 30+ HP GAIN.
Reviewed by Bradford M (Clifton, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Cadillac CTS — Jul 08, 2013 8:50 AM
Excellent axle-back that adds some much-needed growl to the 2nd GEN CTS-V exhaust note. Installation is straight-forward but involves cutting the OEM pipes. Fit, finish, and appearance are very good. The sound is not as loud as you'd think, especially with the amount of sound-deadening material in the Cadillac. However, the exhaust comes alive above 3000 RPM and really makes itself known. And as Corsa claims, there is no drone whatsoever.
Ships Between 6/07 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?
- cheapest tundra corsa exhaust
- corsa performance exhaust 14279 reviews
- 24892 db performance exhaust
- american thunder cat back 99 camaro for sale
- banks exhaust gmc yukon
- bmw diesel performance parts
- ford exhaust systems
- infiniti m35 exhaust tips
- what exhaust tips sound the best gmc
- f150 high flow catalytic converter
- car rain deflectors
- custom floor mat
- bicycle racks for cars reviews