We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Part #17112 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Calvin R (ELLINGTON, MO) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Mustang — Dec 17, 2013 9:56 PM
Great sounding system, looks great. Installation wasn't as easy as it seemed it should be, for one it wasn't all there and secondly if you follow directions you'll have a hard time putting the tail pipe in. I suggest putting tail pipe in before securing the muffler. The system is top quality minus the missing parts they did send me them though.
Reviewed by STEVE J (Mertztown, PA) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Mustang — Dec 07, 2010 4:20 PM
The exhaust doesnt sounds like an American Thunder at all. Hopefully it is because it isnt broken in yet. Also, the installation bracket that connects to the Cat, didnt fit. I had to drill through it more, to make it fit. It is installed, and like i said, hopefully it will sound more like a flowmaster should sound like.
Reviewed by suham b (Gaithersburg, MD) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Mustang — Feb 23, 2010 10:52 AM
definately would recomend to any mustang enthusisast look and sound great with my 96 gt not to obnoxious sounding wither just right
- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
- 2011 ford pickup flowmaster exhaust
- flowmaster 15363
- hushpower dbx performance mufflers
- 17424 flowmaster
- isuzu diesel performance parts
- land rover performance exhaust
- best exhaust system for dodge 1000
- reviews for stainless steel ceramic coated gibson headers for 2004 toyota tacoma
- dual exhaust for 2004 f150
- toyota tacoma performance
- the best bike rack for a suv
- best price on pickup bed covers
- car roof carrier auto anything