We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Part #17212 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dusty S (SAINT JOSEPH, MO) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Mustang — Nov 13, 2014 8:00 AM
I love the sound and price of flowmasters. I have had borla and magnaflow in the past and think they sacrifice a good crisp sound just to be loud. I have a 95 mustang with a 306, healthy cam, rpm performer heads, and trickflow intake. This system is plenty loud for everyone to hear me coming, but not too loud to give me a headache as I drive down the street. The only reason I gave a 3 for ease of installation is that every exhaust I have ever done takes a while and a little finagling.
Ships By 8/18
- What Do You Drive?
- cheap flowmaster mufflers
- flowmaster 853046 for sale
- flowmaster american thunder 1995 integra
- universal exhaust resonator
- direct fit exhaust for 2006 audi a8
- top rated exhaust systems for hondas
- jeep cherokee header review
- chevy exhaust tips
- 04 silverado cat back
- dodge ram 1500 3" exhaust
- truck tonneau covers
- bike racks
- rear view mirror