We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Part #817421 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James B (Fresno, CA) — Jun 08, 2011 3:10 PM
The was a great low cost add on. I have a V6 so i decided to go with the axile back exhaust because i did not want to cut the pipes and the rear bumper for dual exhaust. The installation was easy, remove the old hangers and put them on the new muffler then install. Sounds great! It is way better than the stock one.
Reviewed by Brendon A (Tualatin, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Mar 15, 2011 11:29 PM
awesome sound. not too loud but loud enough. doesnt get annoying. kinda quiet at idle, but im over all very pleased with making this purchase
Reviewed by Robert R (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Feb 10, 2011 9:31 PM
I had this installed by my mechanic because I dont have the right tools to do it myself, but it definitely gives it a loud sound over 2 1/2 RPMs and a low rumble otherwise. I havent noticed a power boost but it has helped my MPG. Overall a good muffler but make sure you want to hear it ALL the time.
This part has been discontinued by Flowmaster . We apologize for the inconvenience.View all options for this product
- flowmaster stainless steel exhaust tips
- flowmasters for dodge ram 1500 2011
- flowmaster 50 series hd muffler
- flowmaster headers
- volkswagan rear view mirror
- where can i find a catalyic converter that is legal in california
- 2002 land rover exhaust upgrades
- 2012 chevy silverado exhaust
- 2012 ram 1500 flowmaster exhaust
- dodge diesel performance exhaust
- break rotors ford
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- custom fit car seat covers